Two place for sale

danmcallister

Aircraft
Aircommand Gyro
Total Flight Time
250+
Selling my plans built two place gyro. it is a Don Parham design built from plans. The engine is a Subaru EJ-22 with a Ross redrive and Warp Drive prop. I like building more than flying and have not flown it much.
It is located at the South Oaks Aerodrome near Greenville NC. If interested Email me at [email protected] Asking $Best offer. Enclosed trailer also available.

Attachments

byronhead

"No More Fixed Wing"
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
How about this idea......I like to fly but don't really have any time to build.....I have been working on a Hollmann restoration for the last 4 years and am only half finished. Further I have 13b rotary with a PSRU, again about 80% complete. Have all this on a flatbed trailer. Maybe we could work a trade of some sort if your open to that idea.

Supermotive

Selling my plans built two place gyro. it is a Don Parham design built from plans. The engine is a Subaru EJ-22 with a Ross redrive and Warp Drive prop. I like building more than flying and have not flown it much.
It is located at the South Oaks Aerodrome near Greenville NC. If interested Email me at [email protected] Asking $Best offer. Enclosed trailer also available.

Attachments

Is this a Parsons 2 place? Please pm me with your price.