two place air command for sale

Mike Hook

Aircraft
Dominator
Has anyone looked at this gyro? Is the engine large enough for the machine.
I am sure it needs the upgrade kit. pics in barnstormers.

Mike

GYROCOPTER AIR COMMAND • $6,900 • AVAILABLE FOR SALE • Air Command Gyro Two Place Trainer with all the Goodies Glass Pod & Windshield All instruments Pre rotator 150 Hours Total on 532 Rotax needs nothing. • Contact Rick L. Lanning - located Murray City, OH USA • Telephone: 740-762-9547 • Posted December 6, 2005 • Show all Ads posted by this Advertiser • Recommend This Ad to a Friend • Send a Message

gyro

minigun man
Aircraft
Quicksilver Sport 2S, Quicksilver MX, Team Hi-max, Heath Parasol TG, AC gyro single & tandem
Total Flight Time
Mike, I looked at it nearly 2 weeks ago and talked to the guy, I really thinnk its underpowered withe the 532 and would need a bigger engine. I got a 100 horses on my two place and want/think it needs more:D

If engines were not so expensive I would have snatched it up. I'm looking to get a corvair engine for mine and have it ready by spring.

Ol...he does have the mast upgrade.

Paul P

Mike Hook

Aircraft
Dominator
Thanks all,

Rick lives 6 mile from me but the gyro in in New Lexington airport. I,m sure that it needs to be converted to CLT. I thought the gyro was underpowered.
Guessing with a CLT upgrade and a new engine 100hp plus and what ever parts that needs to be replaced. ( Rick I hear does a good job at maintaining his aircraft) $6,900 for gyro, new motor $3,000, CLT upgrade $2,000 plus labor and msc somewere around $ 13 to 14 grand now to make the changes.
Still pics look good. Would make someone a good gyro. for the price.

Still on hold here till I finish the house, plumbers will be here on mon to do the underfloor rough-in, masons on friday and framing contractor next week.

( Gotta urge to go see Ernie in late summer for a kit )

Mike

gyro

minigun man
Aircraft
Quicksilver Sport 2S, Quicksilver MX, Team Hi-max, Heath Parasol TG, AC gyro single & tandem
Total Flight Time
Mike, new motor for 3k WHERE!!!!!!