Turning some trike owners to AR-1 gyroplane

fara

AR-1 gyro manufacturer
Aircraft
AR-1
Total Flight Time
3600+ .. New to gyroplanes
Gary Berdeaux of BeachFlight Aviation, AL is here building his gyroplane with us. Gary is an experienced trike instructor and a colleague for over a decade, who will be becoming a gyroplane instructor and adding gyroplane training at Salt Air Aviation FBO operation in Gulfshore. Salt Air is a 141 Flight school and FBO. They will be our dealers in Alabama.

Another trike pilot from Virginia John Peterson also just ordered his AR-1 enclosed gyroplane last week slated for Feb 2018 slot.
6 trike pilots are coming to train in Feb 2018 from a New England trike school and then just today another trike school up north has placed an enclosed gyroplane order this week. Both will hopefully be making some instructors and becoming dealers for us. These guys are experienced flight instructors and FAA examiners with impeccable safety record and a serious conservative methodical approach and gyroplane training will gain professional, patient and organized instructors having them in the fold I am sure once they are fully transitioned.

Slowly my trike friends are getting over the inaccurate bad safety perceptions of gyroplanes in their minds and adding gyroplane to their arsenal.

Last edited:

GyrOZprey

Aussie in Kansas.
Aircraft
Butterfly Aurora N5560Z / Titanium Explorer N456TE & N488TE/ - trained in MTOsport 446QT/488FB
Total Flight Time
Well done Abid & Silverlight team! .... it's good to see several years of grinding groundwork ...coming to fruition for your company! Another great product proving attractive to cross-over pilots!:usa2:

eddie

RAF, turbo subaru 230hp
Aircraft
230 HP turbocharged RAF
Total Flight Time
8,000 plus
I would think that a trike would beat the crap out of you in rough air,that alone would be reason enough for me to go with a gyro,

in fact that was one of the main reasons I went with a Gyro.