Turn $10 into a $1,000

My friends out of fairness to Bobby. Bobby does not know us and he did not know PRA's raffles are more like a chapter raffle where all of the members are in the raffle helping DONATE and hope they win.
====
As to winning John Chirtea the 2nd place winner of the backpack and PSF subscription just emailed me this.
---Start email----
Hi John:

Yes, that is the correct address.

Wow! Winning twice in a few years is more than one can hope for. Maybe I should abandon the stock market and stick to raffles!

Loving our Magni M24!

Hope all is well with you.

Best regards,

John Chirtea

There was only one guy who complained.
If he would be so kind as to state how many tickets he had in this raffle, then we'd know if he was or wasn't a volume purchaser...
Yes, I complained and John's explanation pretty well covers it. I joined PRA earlier this year and bought $40 of tickets. With membership benefit I had 10 tickets in the raffle.

Yes, I complained and John's explanation pretty well covers it. I joined PRA earlier this year and bought $40 of tickets. With membership benefit I had 10 tickets in the raffle.
Thank you for supporting our community, Bobby!!
We are so small a family that our raffles really have the best odds of winning real prizes I've seen.
And this is the first time a chapter has won and none of the board members or officers who almost always buy tickets have ever won before either.
We do love to give things away.