Trump - Day 24 of 4 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mike,

Some insight here into the task and cost of looking after the large family - Eric and Don clocking up the miles to Uruguay, UAE and others on Trump business with their Secret Service bodyguards and 89 MAW flights - handy for the business

an extract re NYC too

""In New York, the city is paying $500,000 a day to guard Trump Tower, according to police officials’ estimates, an amount that could reach $183 million a year""

Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...l-530pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.3a51f933d386

The Archbishop of Canterbury recently declared that anyone who voted for either Brexit or Trump is a fascist.

After Shariah law has been imposed on England and Islam has been proclaimed the state religion, perhaps His Grace will have time to reconsider while waiting his turn at the chopping block.

Meanwhile, those cagey Scots, who’ve managed to avoid serious Muslim infestation, will be busy building a wall along Scotland’s southern border.

Attachments

• shariah.JPG
    shariah.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Steve, in America, you can't depend on everything you hear from the media.
With all eyes on Trump, his family, and his business, I highly doubt they are using the government to pay for their business trips.
And, gaurding the Trump tower, we have always paid to gaurd any other Presidents residencies too. When Bush was in office, you couldn't get near his house here in Houston.
Remember, the media also said Hillary will win. They will post anything they feel may discredit Trump.

At least Donald Trump is not a big fan of fancy vacations like the last residents of the white house were.

President Barack Obama's vacation travel costs during his eight-year presidency have totaled more than $96 million, according to a report by Judicial Watch.

The government watchdog foundation said it filed two separate Freedom of Information Act lawsuits for Secret Service costs related to the Obama family's travel.

The costs totaled $96,938,882.51 over the past eight years, according to documents Judicial Watch received from the Secret Service and the U.S. Air Force.

"President-elect Trump can immediately save taxpayers money by reforming presidential travel," Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said.

"The Obamas' notorious abuse of presidential travel perks wasted military resources and stressed the Secret Service. Judicial Watch estimates that the final costs of Obama’s unnecessary vacation and political travel will well exceed $100 million."

Don't always believe the media::::

Attachments

• NYT.jpg
    NYT.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 0
That's just fake news...everyone knows Obummer never took a non-working vacation. And now he hangs out with Richard Branson of Virgin Air fame.
Guess who's paying for that privilege. Ha!

Virgin Air customers!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I believe the media is it's own worst enemy. I was just watching the news today regarding some polls of who the people would trust to tell the truth, Media or White House. The majority voted the White House to tell them the truth.

There was a story today that 100,000 National Guard troops would be used to round up illegals. Without even verifying if this was true or not, good old Chuckee Schumer started blasting away. Yesterday it was Nancy Pelosi blasting away at some other false news.

I loved watching the way President Trump took on the media in yesterday's news conference. Looks like the media is in for a rude awakening, if they haven't woken up yet. IMHO, this is actually getting to be quite entertaining! I have respect for a person that can call a spade a spade.

All I have to say on the subject of Trump is I got this card for Valentine's Day. What the heck :)

Attachments

• Trump-Valentine.jpg
    Trump-Valentine.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 2
As heated as politics get and are in this country, it's a good way to destroy what this forum is all about. Quite frankly, there is no country in the world better than the USA, even with all the garbage going on in it. So when outsiders want to condemn how this country does things and who is president, I say that I'd rather be here in a country where the president is trying to clean up the garbage instead of allowing the garbage to fester like a boil.

Watching Mad Maxine Waters and Nazi Pelosi going nuts is entertaining - Nancy gets so bent around the axil she thinks Bush is in office... the show continues.......(\_o;o_/)........

All I can say is, Trump better stay out of my garden.!!:censored:

Attachments

• 14725640_10209553414145936_6629041133324004144_n.jpg
    14725640_10209553414145936_6629041133324004144_n.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Making America greater then ever!:usa:

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
Some of you love the guy, and that's fine. Many others see him as a dangerous, bigoted, unqualified blowhard. People in that second category wouldn't have switched their votes just because he passed through town on a campaign stop.[/QUOTE]

As I said, 90 million eligible voters didn't vote, nobody would have to" switch their votes" and i'll pass on your Olympic BS

And in your fantasy, a bigger turnout would somehow magically and necessarily have favored Trump?

Other people who have looked at results think otherwise. Chew on some of these numbers:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/omriben...use-of-lower-democratic-turnout/#365c783f40a1

The only really indisputable facts we have are that he lost the popular vote bigly. You can dream on that a majority really agrees with you if it makes you feel better about your choice, but that's plainly not what happened, and claiming how he "would have won it" is worse than fake news or alternative facts. It's pure, unadulterated, speculative, baseless, wholly-unprovable, fiction. It has no more validity than if I claimed that Bernie would have kicked Trump's rump if he had been given the nomination. Comforting for some, but not real.

You want it to be true, but wanting isn't enough, and stating it as fact is the real BS.

Why should it even matter to you? Do you have doubts about the legitimacy of his election, and think it needs shoring up?

Last edited:
I watched some of the highlights (lowlights ?) of Trump's somewhat Palin-esque ramble the other night.
Just taking his ego out for an airing, it seems.

The election is done.
The electoral college is the electoral college,

A leader whose main aims seem to be the undermining of the judiciary and the
free press should worry everybody, Republican or Democrat.

Incidentally, I looked up Stephen Miller on Wikipedia the other day and it seems he is actually a human, and not the cyborg I thought on first sight.

Would make a great Star Trek alien, (y'know, nearly human but not quite)
without makeup.

Seriously, the Wikipedia entry is worth a read.

To all you guys who have their panties in a wad over Trump, relax. The next eight years are going to fly by.

Two sides to every coin.

Before the elections, I only watched CNN and NBC news. All that changed for me when I saw the manner in which the media (to me) seemed biased towards Hillary. Now I hardly watch those channels. A free press that gives mainly misleading news is something for me to be very concerned about. Now President Trump is communicating directly with the people. He doesn't have to rely on a biased media.

Trump has spelled out what he plans to do with improving our economy and security. If he can deliver, despite all the odds he is against, he will be the real winner.

In one month, our markets have surged, Iran has been sanctioned, illegal immigration and the drain it has on our economy have been addressed. Sure, there are also negatives. But overall, I am optimistic.

I'm off to fly.

Due to lack of my education, ( being raised in the South) I rarely comment on such topics. However I shall impart a little wisdom for those who, shall we say, know more than me. When you let anything go to a point of rot, ie the US, and you know that either you clean it up or it will be lost, you call in a cleaner. Now this fella has to do a job to preserve and restore. He doesn't look like those before him nor act like those before him, why? Because he didn't put this place in it's condition. We know what they look like so why are so many people all confused. He's a cleaner, he said he was a cleaner, he promised to clean, the people voted him in to clean and now he's cleaning! What is so, so difficult to understand ? If you don't like him, his ways or method, evidently you liked and help the rot! Shut up, sit back and watch him do the job as our President of the U.S.

>To all you guys who have their panties in a wad...

What of the board twixt thine own cheeks? If not yours then look around- clearly the histrionics are coming from the presidents it "doesn't matter what my team says" supporters. They've been yelling for decades the same way and just change key occasionally- if there was anything genuine in the last eight years of make believe outrage you would see a lot more people interested finding common ground and ending the cycle instead of trying to ramp it up.

Send us one link to anything where the figurehead of this administration really reached out to work with people instead of trying to bully them into line- just one.

The fear is real but the sources of daily events are demonstrably filled with lies and innuendo that panders to what you already believe- so you need to read widely.

Yell as loud as you all feel the need but if you were right about any of this stuff you would all take a deep breath and want to deal with it together. Until then I'm not holding mine- non-violent protest and demanding your representatives represent you is a citizen's duty, not a privilege. I support people who exercise it.

So far he hasn't done any thing that I can see, rounded up six-seven hundred illegal criminal aliens. Cleaned what swamp?, his cabinet is from the swamp, nothing has changed, he's all talk. The supreme court will get a conservative judge, so what, won't change much. Gutting some regulations won't affect none of us, just the rich. The wall, who's Trump kidding, the American tax payer will get the bill. Isis, what's he going to do, draft your son's into the Army, he'll do exactly what Obama was doing. And, of course, all this chitchat is just idle talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.