Trouble getting confirmation.

Vance

Gyroplane CFI
Aircraft
Givens Predator
Total Flight Time
2400+ in rotorcraft
Thank you to whoever is currently moderating the Rotary Wing Forum.

I learn a lot here.

I have a client who has been waiting for conformation for months and tried a second time recently and got a message that he was already in the system awaiting confirmation.

Stephen W email is [email protected]

I would be grateful if you would manage this because I feel he has a lot to offer the members of the Rotary Wing Forum and from time to time he wants to check my answers to his questions.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
PS:
I've had two people contact me that they too have been waiting weeks and still not approved.

Vance

Gyroplane CFI
Aircraft
Givens Predator
Total Flight Time
2400+ in rotorcraft
I received an email from Roland that he has been waiting several months for approval of his Rotary Wing Forum account so he can post.

I feel there is value in continuing to grow the Rotary Wing Forum and hope someone will find the time to approve the people who are interested.

I find the Facebook pages populated with bad information and still feel the Rotary Wing Forum is the best source for gyroplane information.

Thank you for all you do.

Attachments

• 1s.jpg
    1s.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 0

Sv.grainne

Agree with you! Wonder who's driving the forum? But add - information? Most times nothing of any lasting value and if it was try to find it in 6 months.

Brian Jackson

Platinum Member
Aircraft
GyroBee Variant - Under Construction
I've steered a few folks from my Twitter feed to this forum, but it's kind of embarrassing they can't join. I try to actively promote our sport but it's rather moot if new people cannot participate.

Sv.grainne

Anyone on the forum ever had any luck getting a response from Todd? Might be worth a front channel contact to try and breathe a little life into the Forum Admin.

Tyger

Aircraft
Magni M16
Total Flight Time
I received an email from Roland that he has been waiting several months for approval of his Rotary Wing Forum account so he can post.
If you look at who the administrators are, you can see that the "last visit" showing for any of them was back in June...

Sv.grainne

Thank you to whoever is currently moderating the Rotary Wing Forum.

I learn a lot here.

I have a client who has been waiting for conformation for months and tried a second time recently and got a message that he was already in the system awaiting confirmation.

Stephen W email is [email protected]

I would be grateful if you would manage this because I feel he has a lot to offer the members of the Rotary Wing Forum and from time to time he wants to check my answers to his questions.
I sent Todd a PM today asking if he would appoint some active forum member as an Admin to handle these details.

Last edited: