Tired Of My Mini-500

turbo

stuart fl/ s windsor ct/ virgin gorda bvi
Aircraft
r-44, rv-6, helicycle
Total Flight Time
6,000+
519a%2BZ8wyXL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

i got this book and can't believe what i have learned with it! plus i lost 10 pounds. that is a lot for a 178 lb guy. you can do it with this help. it is about getting healthy. the mini will be extra motivation. cut out the crap and start eating real good food. start by making ONE little change at a time from the books advice. thats it. like they say, diets don't work, little changes add up to big results. there is nothing more important than your HEALTH. order the book now.

good luck.

bryancobb

Aircraft
Owned Brantly B-2b/Fly Kitfox III/Mini-500b
Total Flight Time
Thanks Ed,
My weight is most of the problem(s). I am carrying four 25# bags of dog food, 24 hours per day and I CAN`T PUT THEM DOWN !

My heart and lungs and feet and ankles and knees ...AND MY MIND suffer because of it. I will get the book and make an earnest effort at making some small changes that could help me get my ``MO-JO`` back.

birdy

Aircraft
open frame single seat & a 'wasa' RAF, among other types.
Total Flight Time
7000 odd, bout 5000 gyro
The boom bearing is probably be,n warmed by hot engine bay air traveln down the boom Brian.
After a short cruise, do a quick stop n land, get out and feel the boom temp.
Itll likely be warm till the bearing, then closer to ambiant down stream of it.

bryancobb

Aircraft
Owned Brantly B-2b/Fly Kitfox III/Mini-500b
Total Flight Time
The boom bearing is probably be,n warmed by hot engine bay air traveln down the boom Brian.
After a short cruise, do a quick stop n land, get out and feel the boom temp.
Itll likely be warm till the bearing, then closer to ambiant down stream of it.

Well, it's awfully easy to prevent any hot, engine bay air from traveling down the boom. Sounds like a good suggestion. It can't hurt. That had not even entered my mind.
It would probably need an outlet at the rear of the boom for enough hot air to enter and reach all the bearings.

The bearings are running about 190 DegF and that may be OK? I haven't asked Fafnir or FAG. I know Fafnir told me to NEVER heat a bearing over 250 DegF to install it.

Thanks.

Last edited: