This Guy Needs to Build a Gyroplane

okikuma

This Guy Needs to Build a Gyroplane.

Let's send this guy a set of Bensen drawings!

Sit back, relax and enjoy/

Wayne

Hillbilly Ingenuity - Handyman Corner

"Handyman's secret weapon" "Duct Tape!"
Red Green show was awesome, very popular Canadian show in the 90's and early 2000's
Popular in some US areas too. He use to do live shows in the US....

I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Keep your stick on the ice.

Last edited:
I have the entire collection on DVD. We watch 3 episodes every Saturday night (AKA Red Green Day).

He has made several appearances in the US with his stand up show over the years and I was lucky enough to make it to three of them.

My wife and I were able to go to Toronto to watch the taping of an episode from the last year that they were produced. They filmed the same show two days in a row and used the best segments from the two days to produce one show.
We had a great time on the trip except for the bill we got from the Canadian toll road that we were on near Toronto. I wondered why it was so quiet. I got the answer when I got the bill.

The show was also the longest running Canadian produced show on US television. It is still shown on some PBS stations.

If it aint broke you aint tryin.

Rick

Yesterday was one of those days when everything went to sh*t. I sat down in front of my computer to decompress and re-evaluate the day when one of those videos popped up on my search engine. Certainly, the Almighty was saying, "Here's something you need to laugh at the end of this difficult day." It worked.

If it's supposed to move and doesn't, use WD-40. If it moves and it's not supposed to, use duct tape.

Wayne

Jim & I used to LOVE the New REDGREEN show ...so many side-spilling laughs!

"I'm a woman, I WONT CHANGE, no need to - For SURE!!!" ...heehee ...drove FJ nuts with THAT corollary!