The PRA BOD loves to be able to give more back to our volutneers and comunity.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Volunteers only pay for food if you will work 4 hours a day at PRA's convention 7/31 - 8/4/2019.
Let me know in advance if you can help make this event the best ever.

All_In

Gold Supporter
What this means is you get free camping, convention fee and a banquet dinner ticket all for free and only pay for your food. For working 4 hours each day you stay for free.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Front gate workers (two per shift)
2nd person to help with Trash cans & restroom
Possibly one or two to help in office
Greeter (could also be one of the gate workers)
Assistant for the flight line
Concession stand workers--one to help get started at 6:00 am and three or four per shift (busiest hours seem to be 7:30-8:30; 11:30-1:30; 5:30-7:30) *Afternoon workers will be helping to get supper meal ready

Gyro28866

David McCutchen
I will also bring a foaming coil cleaner and clean the A/C condenser coils while I am there this year. Office and classroom and museum
I guess for the opportunity to do this, I will have to give you a wild ride to pay for it?

Last edited:

All_In

Gold Supporter
Gyro28866;n1134756 said:
You already know that Jeff Tipton will be the Asst. Air Boss all week
Yes can always count on you an Jeff, like the sun comes up, to help us. U-ROCK. This year if you work four hours a day we get to pay you back with free, entry, camping, and banquet dinner and you get a free volunteer shirt.
If I can get you on a list we will also give you a free pin on name tag. So Ya-All sign up early if you wish the badge. PRA loves to give back to the community if you have any ideas on how we can make a difference please let us know.
Did you know you are helping me judge rides David??????????

k413

Hi John, I will be there Wednesday - early afternoon, Thursday, and Friday most of the day, but will be leaving Friday afternoon. I am happy to help where you need me except the flight line. Not sure I have the experience for that. Let me know. Stan Dare

All_In

Gold Supporter
Gyro28866;n1134757 said:
I will also bring a foaming coil cleaner and clean the A/C condenser coils while I am there this year. Office and classroom and museum
I guess for the opportunity to do this, I will have to give you a wild ride to pay for it?
U-ROCK Bro!!!