The making of Behemot

Parents of teenagers are always either "cool" or "embarassing". I think Reka is still making up her mind :)

Kai.

Thanks Gabor... I owe you Big Time... :D ... Now :focus:

Mike

I know, sent him a thanks too... :)

Now just remember... When the Behemot's finished... And people ask you... Gabor, what are you going to do now... Just say "I'm going to Disneyland" instead of world... :wave:

Mike :D

That was another "invite"... :der: "LOL"

Stan, don't worry, you'll be invited too... Heck, bring the family with you... Will get John "All in" also... Although he may want to get out... :help:
Depends on how fast an RPM we can turn the Teacup ride too?... Between us we can take bets on who :puke: firsts, or overspeeds it!
Of coarse it will have to be after we all eat a Porky's... "Seriously"... It's in Long Beach, yummy bbq food..."LOL"

No worries, Gyromike can be there too... He can help me figure out administration costs... ;)

And help you with moderation, since I heard you can pack away the pork....... Ribs.... "ROFL"
In case we damage the ride... Lets have D. Bacon with us, He can build us a toy replica... And ED too, I heard he's great with fiberglass repair... :humble:
Obviously now, were going to need all the Tim's too... "H" is great at rebuilding rotable"s... "O" takes outstanding pictures... And "C" can produce us a chickflick... :director:

We can call it "Turbine Teacups" the ride?... Yay or Nay...???

We will absolutely have to invite Vance & Ed for "Narration" and more beautifully animated pictures... :wave:

GyroRon... don't ask, don't tell. :tape: ... "Just kidding"... He's a damn good pilot! Will need him to.

If I forgot anybody... :sorry:

Gabor... Thanks and your welcome... "LOL"...Now look what you made me do!.. Planning a :party: ... Wow, this is going to cost more than a Gyro...

Mike :sad:

Last edited:
Gabor, I've never been to the east coast either, so I don't know? "LOL" Ya, once I figured out it started to sound like an event... Thought dang, I'll have to get a loan... "But wait"... there not giving out loans. :lol: I was more worried Stan would get upset, if I mentioned the word turbine... But true story... Some years back, we had a family get together at the theme park. It was hilarious seeing 3 big guys, "my bother a friend and myself" trying to turn the little Teacup ride as fast as we could... We got it spinning so fast that when I let go of the center wheel, centrifugal force pinned me back in the seat and I couldn't move... When the ride finally ended, we all staggered around in circles trying to exit ride, and felt kinda sick too... :wacko: Not a good idea to eat first. "LOL" Besides a roller coaster, I think that's know my favorite ride. :)

Gabor- Like that tail wheel suspension. Hey, is the behemuth going to be the first gyro to hit me with an egg next Bensen Days? The kitty is at $500 and growing. I am predicting not getting hit at Mentone, and if that is the case, the pot will roll over for Bensen Days Cluster Cluck. Try and get me..... Cluck cluck cluck. Stan

That's looking great Gabor! Just ran across it and had 29 pages to scan at once... That's a good time!

I now know the Behemot!

Stu

Gabor.......Is that an AN weight you're using to hold the tail down?

What I am waiting to see Gabi, is your great looking frame on your new kind of landing gear. Yep, I want to see that sucker rolling around.....

If Stan doesn't get hit at Mentone. Gabor and I will get him at Bensen Days as I too will have a Genesis G1sa there and maybe by then an electronic bomb site too!

What I am waiting to see Gabi, is your great looking frame on your new kind of landing gear. Yep, I want to see that sucker rolling around.....
Yeah, he's is saying get to work we have No Turbine, no kit, no parts so we are living vicariously through your build.

Ed you have to patient my friend :) According to the ones in the "Know" it is a virtue.....but ti think they are BSing us..... :) I'd love to roll this baby back and forth in the garage too. All the way from the garage door way back (about 3 steps) to the shelves. It be great......
John we could team up and just blast the big mouth! I'll design something effective for the two of us! Deal?

Deal I will pay for the parts, I've got the electronics designed in my head and can program microprocessors to do it. If I only had time..... Now I've added to my duties by building an FBO. :der: :plane:

OMG, pneumatic launcher, welllllll buddy you know we want to keep him alive right?

Come to think of it he does deserve a bruise or two?????

He's just egging us on, seems he does need a few bruises! We'll get him!!!!

Oh Gabi…..how could you? Ohhhh….wait till the Queen finds out what you did to those cats…..you are so dead meat!

Each group of tail pictures shows it maturing bit by bit. One day soon the tail will be beautiful…..well….if the Queen decrees that you may live…..

Brother you are going to have all the cat lovers up in arms....:flame: :rip: :help:

I have never had squirrel, but I beleive I ate CAT taco's once. They were good, however once we found out many through up.

Your ride is looking good. :wave:

you guys worry me at times..lol

and people look at me strange when I pull out my peanut butter and marshmellow sandwich..lol