The making of a Dominator

This may come as a shock to some. I will know by tonight for sure the the making of a dominator may be for sale. So if anyonee is intrested. Let me know. I will know by tonight if I'll going to sell it.

Larry,

I want to know what you are looking at that could tempt you away from the masterpiece you have been working on. It must be incredible!!! I sure hate to see anything deter you from finishing this project. Let us know what is happening, we are all anxious to hear what is going on.

Gyro Doug

Oh say it's not true??????
I just hope all works out for the best for you!!
But what a blow, I'll really miss the posts to finish her.

Sorry it took longer than I thought it would. I am going to sell it. I plan on finishing it to the point that I have parts for it. I'll try and post it on the for sell section and I'll be more detailed about it. But if anyone is intrested or knows of someone that would be get ahold of me.

Rest of the story?

Rest of the story?

So Larry,

What has drawn you attention enough to do an about face on your dominator? I am very curious to know what your planning next. I am sure you will have no trouble selling your partially built airframe as anyone who was planning to go in that direction would be crazy not to take advantage of all the great work you have already done. But tell us the rest of the story.

Gyro Doug

Doug. I want a hobby that I can include my wife in. She is very against the gyro thing. She has made it clear that she has no intention of ever flying. So instead I went out and bought a Buell XB12R motorcycle. And we are going to go ride motorcycles. I can only afford one hobby at a time. And a motorcycle is more abtainable in a short amount of time than a gyro copter. And since I like spending time with my wife I think the motorcycle is the way to go.

Doug. I want a hobby that I can include my wife in. She is very against the gyro thing. She has made it clear that she has no intention of ever flying. So instead I went out and bought a Buell XB12R motorcycle. And we are going to go ride motorcycles. I can only afford one hobby at a time. And a motorcycle is more abtainable in a short amount of time than a gyro copter. And since I like spending time with my wife I think the motorcycle is the way to go.

Larry,

I am very sorry to hear that we are losing you as a Rotary Winged Dreamer, but I understand making your family your priority and agree with that concept. It's just too bad you weren't able to win her over to being supportive of your dream. Maybe later in your life there will be another chance. I hope so, as I believe you would be a real asset to our group and I was really looking forward to seeing your completed machine. Someone is going to get a heck of a great start with your airframe. Best of luck!!!!

Gyro Doug

Hobby vs whatever????

Hobby vs whatever????

Larry,
Hell, I'm on my 4th one, wife not hobby and I'm still doing it alone, the hobby that is..:boom:.

eddie.................

After my wife and I did the "D" word, I decided to never even date unless she met my list of attributes, and I met hers. Now some....lordy....18 years have gone by and I still haven't found the right one. I do know three women that certainly qualify but they are married. My ex and I are better friends now than we ever were when we were married....but she still has the ability to make me feel lucky I'm single...and free.

dimwit : Waiting to see him get started again ....