If that was a first solo, big congratulations and well done, it looked very nicely flown and completely controlled at all times.

At the risk of being told to mind my own business :)... probably asking for it...

If I were your instructor, which I am not, I would probably have encouraged you to develop a slightly steeper approach, so not relying on the engine quite so much, and, being a bit quicker to take the power off as you get into ground effect and are holding it off to allow it to settle when it is ready.

On the approach this would simply be to get you a little less reliant on power and the fairly flat shallow approach it produces.

On the round out, to encourage you to develop a technique that allows the machine to touch down a the lowest but still safe speed, providing the wind is down the runway. With cross wind components a higher touch down speed gives more directional control with less vulnerability to sideways drift developing.

Those looked very nice.

A great job, and well done.

May you have many years of happy flying.

Congratulations on your solo. Landings are looking good. It's amazing the abrupt roll exhibited at the moment when power is chopped. Everyone knows that force is there but your video shows it very well.

Thank you, Resasi!

I will continue to fly with my instructor to learn zero roll out landings and more.
I did some "engine out" practice and I will continue doing it solo from now on:

P.S. Yes, it was a first solo. You can see there my instructor staying on the right side of the runway.

Very good landings, congratulations...

I observe that you keep the front wheel on the ground until the gyro 'gets unstuck'. I prefer to accelerate my Magni with the front wheel raised, since that shortens the take-off run. It's a bit more difficult, that's true...

May I have your comments?

Congratulations on a major milestone on your aviation adventure. Thank you for sharing the fun.

Thanks, XXavier!

I don't know what to tell you. During a takeoff roll I keep the gyro on the ground until it reaches 50-60MPH and then I reduce forward pressure on the stick a little bit and the gyro lifts off.

Very good landings, congratulations...

I observe that you keep the front wheel on the ground until the gyro 'gets unstuck'. I prefer to accelerate my Magni with the front wheel raised, since that shortens the take-off run. It's a bit more difficult, that's true...

May I have your comments?

From the Magni M24 Flight Manual.

CONTROL STICK (3) - in takeoff position (rear limit stop). Once the nose wheel has lifted, move the control stick forward and balance the gyroplane on the main wheels.

During the balancing phase, the attitude must be so that neither the nose wheel (pitch down) nor the rear wheel (pitch up) touches the ground.