The best flight EVER!

Rotor-Head

Shawn Adams
Aircraft
Air Command Elite 503 DCDI Sport Rotors - Cesnna 152-172 - R44 - MD500D/E - QuickSilver MXLII Sport
Total Flight Time
220 Fixed Wing - 3000+ gyro 600+ Helicopter
I have not taken my HD camera up with me in a while because it's just too big. We got a little 3CCD MiniDV camera to use around the kids and I took it with me. I don't handle the small cameras so good, so the video looks a bit rough. Anyway, it was great. I flew with a Stearman bi-plane. I only had the camera for part of my flight. The best part was the end where the Stearman and I barnsormed the fields and trees for about 30 minutes.. He was a lot faster than me, but I could manouver quicker. It was a blast. It's pretty cool when we were flying along side each other with big trees flying by between us.... Who says fixed wings and rotors can't get along. It was sooo much fun... I wish I had it all on tape.. Here's what I do have.

http://www.rotor-head.com/stearman-tablerock.html

Last edited:
Fantastic Video!!

You have some wonderful terrain to fly over!

:peace: Good to see some new stuff Shawn. The old stuff is still classic and some of the best gyro video around. Don't stop till we get enough.

Some of the area you fly over looks spooky to me for a landing but often times we are over a road or clear area while we are shooting pictures of trees or objects we can't land on. The moving from the flats on the hills to the edge of the drop offs is neat and really exemplified the freedom of flight.
Keep up the excellent work.