the beginning

Gyro jeff

so seen gyro on c list 5000.oo listed as Ultralite drove 3 hrs to look at on a Thursday after work that is . inspected best to my knowledge motor started first pull by old man said was 2000 Air Command 503 . Paid 200 deposit . Friday and Saturday Modify boat trailer to haul Gyro . Wife and I Went Sunday and picked up . converted boat worked great might enclose so have garage for Gryo. got home and rested a while. went to start motor not start flooded. did not shut off fuel . and now the journey begins sent pictures AC rep told me 80s model.with 532 rotax 532 lquild cooled this fan . i think another 5 gand i will have nice Gryo and another 20 K for training.

so seen gyro on c list 5000.oo listed as Ultralite drove 3 hrs to look at on a Thursday after work that is . inspected best to my knowledge motor started first pull by old man said was 2000 Air Command 503 . Paid 200 deposit . Friday and Saturday Modify boat trailer to haul Gyro . Wife and I Went Sunday and picked up . converted boat worked great might enclose so have garage for Gryo. got home and rested a while. went to start motor not start flooded. did not shut off fuel . and now the journey begins sent pictures AC rep told me 80s model.with 532 rotax 532 lquild cooled this fan . i think another 5 gand i will have nice Gryo and another 20 K for training.
20K for training, probably more like 7 or 8K!

I just checked and you are an hour and a half from our club in Lansing, IL.
Our meeting is at the Lansing muni arpt, 11am (CST)
Bring the gyro and we'll get it running for you.
I am a former Air Command dealer and glad to help. (and I can probably get you a ride in an MTO Sport)

Call me Tommy Milton, 708-895-0398

gotta have pics!

I just checked and you are an hour and a half from our club in Lansing, IL.
Our meeting is at the Lansing muni arpt, 11am (CST)
Bring the gyro and we'll get it running for you.
I am a former Air Command dealer and glad to help. (and I can probably get you a ride in an MTO Sport)

Call me Tommy Milton, 708-895-0398
cool still have work to do if i haul there i will make airworthy to my abilities and then have second eyes and inspection

If you can swing it get DL? Med might create problems!

Mazel Tov!