The Adventures of Vance Breese!

Well thank you so much Ed :) I really appreciate it more than I can properly phrase LOL. :) It's funny how much the lack of ability in expressing myself is completely being in synch and allows me to see things after reading how Vance masterfully puts those thoughts into words. But our thinking is running alongside parallel in two very different ways and still aiming toward the same direction. I really enjoy reading or just listening to him he gives me the crutch to my disability and I don't feel that crippled while he has my attention! Thank you for that I really do appreciate it :)
U Kool 2 Gurl :)
Gabor,
You certainly are not lacking in anyway and you add so much to our forum. I am pleased to have you on our rides & adventures with us!
♥Ed♥

Another thoughtfully expressed Vance experience!

It just amazes me how Vance is able to express his feelings and thoughts in a way anyone could understand.

He's even more impressive in person!!!

Having Ed and Vance together makes a combination that's hard to beat, couple-wise. My hat's off to both of you, and I wish I had half the abilities you two do.

Thanks for sharing with us....

Vance, you are my hero! Ed, you rock. "it's his imperfectness that I love!" is the stuff of legend.

Wow

Wow

All I can say is WOW!

Vance you are a great ambassador for this sport!

Thanks to Ed for sharing this with us.

Harold

Vance- You are hands down an amazing person. Thoughts of you go through my mind a lot. Ed, you enhance everything Vance and you do together. I can't think of a more dynamic couple. You two just rock! Stan

BRAVO! Outstanding, very well done.
Just like talking Vance across the table, you two are an inspiration.
Thanks for sharing that.

Ed thank you for posting that. Vance is a quiet man but with great presence and charm. He is pleasant, outgoing, engaging, and with a truly great attitude to life. His quiet self effacing humor hides a man who had achieved more than most. He is a great ambassador for the sport and the two of you make a great team.

I really enjoyed the video and seeing Vance airborne in action in the Predator. Would very much look forward to seeing a video of you two in Mariah Gale flying across the country. What a wonderful video that would be.

What a great portrait of a great man I still long to meet in person. U anywhere near Florida in August, Vance? Just kidding, we will make it one day.
Thanks for posting, Ed.

Kai.

U 2 are Marvelous:first:

;-p

;-p

Mark,
You are too kind! Although I do agree with you that Vance is an Impressive Man! And I feel you contribute to this forum just as much as we all do it's what makes us a strong family and I'm proud to be a part of it!

Russ,

Your the one that Rocks your just as amazing I am so proud of you and all your accomplishments. You may not realize this but you are Vance and My Hero too! You didn't give up on yourself and that's the Right Stuff Mister! We love you!!

Rick,

Thanks for saying so...but everyone here with all the input good and bad is what makes this forum work! I'm proud to call you folks family!

Harold,

As soon as I got the video I wanted to share it Vance is modest, but I'm so proud of him I just couldn't help but share the video! So your Welcome!

Ok Stan...

Who's the amazing one here? Look at those incredible stairs you build what a gift you have to be able to create such beauty...but Stan doesn't stop there he's goes on building his own aircraft. That's remarkable in itself we are pretty amazed by you too! You da man!

Scott,

I agree that is exactly how I felt when I first watched it. It's that about him which made me fall in love with him in the first place...his Passion is the most obvious thing about him and he takes it to levels I could never reach and I admire that about him!

Leigh,
You are always o very elegant in you compliments (very rare in a man) and you always have such positive input. Vance counts you as a very dear friend. I too am looking forward to flying off on our big adventure it will be the best besides having Vance by my side for the rest of my life!

Kai,
When Mariah Gale is finished you'll see us! We will be heading your way as part of our journey. We will have high hopes of meeting all our friends from the forum on this adventure...I will be taking pictures of everyone we meet along the way because that's part of the adventures is meeting our friends so if you meet us your in the book!

jBird U 2 are Marvelous Dahling!

To everyone here Vance & I appreciate your support and friendship!
You are a GREAT Bunch of Folks!! LOVE & HUGS ED

Thank you all very much!

Thank you all very much!

I have a slow connection at the motel where I am staying so when I watch it, the video is peculiarly curiously broken up and I sound and appear to be a brain injured person.

I feel it is important to understand that Mark Brown is the one that gave it the magic. I just gave him the raw material to work with and he is the one that implemented the art. In my opinion he did a very nice job and exceeded any fantasy I may have had for artistic expression. He was a pleasure to work with and I feel he is the answer to the question; what is this world coming too? I feel we are in good hands. His comprehension of art's place in society is erudite.

I feel the people on this forum are the other half of the art form. Because we share the passion of flight many of you feel I am speaking for you. Words must have the feelings to touch to have an impact.

I try hard to share the feelings that I draw so much joy from. It means a lot to me to imagine that I occasionally succeed.

I am sorry I am not up to answering each of the responses. Every one touches my heart. I didn’t get much sleep last night trying to prepare for a “Timeless voices of aviation” interview today and then I walked most of the way from the ultralight area to the museum because the trams were mostly full and I was a little late. I need to get some rest. It was difficult for me separating life from aviation. They seem inextricably intertwined so I struggled mightily until morning.

Zachary is the editor on this one and it should be out in a couple of months. I gave his team more than an hour of material. Some of it was R rated so they will probably have to edit it out. I kept listing to one side and with a fixed camera this is not good form. I comunicate with my hands and I suspect they were often off camera.

The boys asking the questions did a very nice job of listening and not interrupting. They will be edited out so it sounds more like a narrative and oral history than an interview.

Thank you and good night, Vance

Last edited:
Excellent video! Ed, you and Vance do add a lot to this forum. I enjoy reading your posts and seeing your pictures.

Hey Vance, your ARE living the flying dream. I really can't think of anyone more deserving. Despite all the personal and physical roadblocks to aviation that were put in your way, your willpower and energy has overcome them all. When we first met, standing in the heat of the desert, I told you this gyro "thing" would not be easy; but what a reward it has to offer that most of the human race, including all the dreamers and talkers will never get to experience for one reason/excuse or another. Remember those that live with aviation in their blood must always be willing to adapt, overcome adversity, and persevere using solid training and flight experience to guild them home safely. You are a model of the best type of ambassador that this gyro community has to offer. Keep living the dream and savor the rewards of flying your gyro, you deserve all of it.

Scott Heger, Laguna Niguel,Ca N96SH

Vance & Ed

Great interview. I wish every local paper and TV station would run such a positive and inspiring piece on aviation. Then I guess not every local area is blessed with a Vance Breese to write about or interview...

Great Job. Very nice Vance.

...Mark...

Gee .. I can’t believe how much I missed by not reading the form last night.

Vance I just wish I could express myself half as good as you do. Ed you are the best.

"Hitch your wagon to a star!"

"Hitch your wagon to a star!"

Grant, Wayne, Russ, Scott, Mark & David,

Enthusiasm is the mother of effort, and without it nothing great was ever achieved.

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.

You all are "Special" and contribute to our lives so much!
Thanks GUYS!!!! ♥Ed♥
Vance is my Star!

Must have been the slow connection Vance. I went back and took a 4th look at the video, just to make sure, you certainly still came across as articulate and very fluent.

In fact the very furthest from your description of 'brain dead' as your friends so cheerfully affirmed to the Dr.

It's certainly great to watch you fly that big beast, two handed sometimes, and I love the check list challenge and response to and from from your co-pilot Ed who seems very much at home in the role.

Look forward to seeing what you have just been doing when it comes out.