Tang Gyro 2

Rattler 1

Aircraft
C150-C172-Taylorcraft-Tbird-Rans S9-challenger-Benson-Air Command-Sportcopter
Total Flight Time
Does anyone have any information on the Tango Gyro? I spoke with the guy in Georgia. I understand it is made in Russia. It looks like a very nice gyro. I've heard good things about the Yamaha engine. Anybody fly one yet? I kind of changed my mind on an RAF as I want to go Light Sport.

The owners Alex and his son Paul are members of our club in Cedartown for Peach State Rotorcraft. I have been watching the progress with their machines for over a year. Our club president, Jon Carleton has been assisting them by test flying their machines, providing demo rides for potential customers, making recommendations for improvement, etc. You can not beat what they provide for the money, they go out of the way to help everyone they encounter. I am retiring next year and plan on purchasing a kit for their 4 cylinder Yamaha conversion.

Thanks for your input. I have been doing some research on the Yamaha engine. Sounds like it's somewhat bullet proof. I live in Minnesota and have talked with people who have this engine in their snow mobiles. Even with the RPM they have, they hold up. If they hold up in a snow mobile, they surely will in a Gyro.

If I were looking for a tandem, and cost wasn't an issue, the AR1 would be my choice. That said and being Dutch, for the $ value the Tango provides, It's the way I'd go too. Their aluminum fuel tanks are gorgeous and Alex and Paul are great guys.