Tall tail:

Yes I do have the Tall tail plans from Dominator I have built 1 68 " and I have 58 " 1/2 completed needs the horizontal finished
I can save you hours and hours of work. package deal the plans and the 58" tail for you to finish for $300 + shipping

Yes I do have the Tall tail plans from Dominator I have built 1 68 " and I have 58 " 1/2 completed needs the horizontal finished
I can save you hours and hours of work. package deal the plans and the 58" tail for you to finish for $300 + shipping
Thanks for your reply. Problem is: I have to build it completeluy to qualify for the 51% build to be legal for inspection. it really would be a gift if I could accept your offer!

Vin

Thanks for your reply. Problem is: I have to build it completeluy to qualify for the 51% build to be legal for inspection. it really would be a gift if I could accept your offer!

Vin
Well! If you are selling the plans; I'd like a copy also?

Do you still have the plans and the tall tail? I am interested, what is the shipping to Longwood Florida. I can pay through paypal.

will that tail work on a Bensen?

Yes This can be adapted to most gyroplanes, I can not make copies or sell plans that would be up to the originator ( Erine ) If I sell the tail it will include the plans so you may finish the project, I will pass along there is a lot hours and trial error in using this method of construction I may have invested 400 hrs or more hour in my first tail. I wouldn't concern yourself with meeting the 51% rule if you are building a Dominatior from plans the project more than meets the definition

thanks for your interest

Attachments

• 58Tailsmall.JPG
    58Tailsmall.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 21