Tail numbered and regestered!

Aircraft
Cessna, and Stabilized RAF
Total Flight Time
I am excited beyond belief!!! The FAA has given me my N-number and registration... Let the AW inspection begin!!!

I can't wait to let this machine off the ground!

Curt,

Congratulations!!! What a way to be celebrating the 4th of July. I know this won't happen soon enough for our meeting next week but maybe by the Aug. meeting you will be able to fly down instead of driving. That would be cool. I hope everything goes smoothly with your inspection. I know once you are legal it won't take you long to fly off your hrs. You'll be living in your machine for a while. You might want to give your wife a picture of you so she will remember what you look like (joke), Have fun!!!!

Gyro Doug

Congrats and good luck on your A.W.
I should start training in mine on July 7th. :plane:
Brad

I talked to Brian 2 days ago. He was able to use the local DAR and was successfull in getting his AW compleated. I have talked to the local FSDO supervisor. I shared with him that there will be several more ship in Utah that are very close to being ready for inspection. He said he had several new inspectors that he would like to send with a seasoned inspector so they could learn about Gyros. I told him I would love to have them come and look at mine. I'll call them Monday and try to get the appoitment set up. Todd and Brad, we missed you guys at Rotors over the Rockys. Thanks, all of you for your support and encouragement.

Thought for the day: Let's launch this baby!!!

Curt