SX Day's (and now it begins)

Yes Scott, I wanted to thank you as well. Had a blast.... Glad I brought my gyro too.

I would just like to say thanks for a great weekend to Scott & Mary and all you guys who were there. It is always good to be among friends like you. A special thanks for the use of your hangar while making repairs on my Jeep (still isn't running right), the great food, and thanks for repairing my steering cable on the gyro. Chris's daughter got her ride (thumbs up) as well as Mary. Still can't figure out why she kept moaning Oh Scott! Oh Scott! (just joking). Thanks Phil for the use of your vehicle too. Looking forward to next time.

Dan, got your msg.

Dan, got your msg.

Hey,

I got your message but ans my machine cut you off just as you were about to give your phone #. I tried to call barry, ron, and maxie and no one knows your number so I could not get up with anyone including your hosts, SCOTT !!

no number no call back.

Jonathan

Screw-In

I wanna thank EVERYONE for a great weekend. I really enjoyed it. Got a chance to see alot of folks I haven't seen in a while, and met some new. It was a blast! :D

Special "Shout Out" to Scott and Mary for putting up with "DaBug" (& Co.) and I. Mary always goes way out to make everyone feel at home. She even did door prizes this year for all the pilots!

This was my first time meeting alot of folks like Barry (Lost his mind) K, who really had to twist my arm to get me to fly his GyroBee. :D That was a treat and she flew well.

There are lots more folks to thank like Dan Leslie for bringing his two place gyro and giving rides. Steve McGowan for showing us how to deal with airport owners (that's another story). Phil Ruffin for the great T-Sirts and so on. Too many to thank for all they did so just a big "Shout Out" to all. Ready to go again next year.

I got lots of photos, but I got to go get them developed so I'll be posting more photos over the next day or two.

Screw-Out

Last edited:
Scott, Mary,
What can I say but.....WHAT A BLAST!

Thanks for letting me play at your house!

Dan, your welcome to use my ride anytime, you didn't have to fill it up with gas though.

It was nice meeting everyone, can't wait till next year!

Last edited:
Sx Day

Sx Day

scottessex said:
I want to thank everyone for coming out, We had a great turnout and alot of fun! Mary and I are Dog Tired! But we had a great time and really enjoyed sharing our place with everyone. I have alot of pictures to post, I'll work on that this afternoon, and see how many I can get posted.

Can't wait till next year!!!!

Had a great time.
Meeting some new faces...
Picked up some knowlege.
Wish I had stayed longer but had to get back.
Had a brother in law down from Virginia.
Had to go to a barbeque in his honor.
Spent some time with my 2 year old niece.
Children at that age are just too precious.

Thanks Scott and Mary!

I just want to thank everyone for coming out and having FUN, also a big thanks to everyone for helping Me get the doors upstairs, I have been waiting for months to do that! ;) .

Big Thank You to Scott & Mary
I had a great time, you meet the best people at Gyro Fly-ins hope to see everyone back next year and for those who were suppose to come and could not make try harder next year. :D
Greg :cool: