Support My Candidacy For B.O.D.

MrGrey

To anyone whom wishes to support me in my effort to get on to the ballot for the Board of Directors let me know! I just got the form and need three signatures to get on the ballot. Since I only have five days to get the signatures to the PRA HQ, I will not have an opportunity to physically see the persons interested in supporting me and get "hard" signatures.

Mind you this is not a vote for me but rather a show of support to become a candidate. You can keep your support quiet if you wish by just emailing me directly.

I can send via email the pre-populated form where all you would need to do is sign it, scan it, and email it back to me. Please email me at [email protected] or contact me via private message here on the forum. And thank you for your support!

I will sign for you if you need another signature.

Matt- I sent you an e-mail a few hours ago. I will definitely back you. You are young and energetic, and just what we need. Stan

I'll support you!

WOW! Thanks guys!! That means alot to me to have your support. It certainly is comforting to know I have the backing of some great guys. It looks as though I have more than enough signatures required to get on the ballot and I appreciate everyones response. Your continued support will still be needed to get me in that seat and start helping the PRA!

Now I just have to come up with a good campaign slogan..

Pick me instead of your nose!

Attachments

• funny-campaign-slogans-picking-nose.jpg
    funny-campaign-slogans-picking-nose.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Matt, my bad. I should have opened this sooner. You have my support as well.
Russ