Super Trike

Rotate1953

rotate1953
Aircraft
Grumman,Piper High and Low Wing
Total Flight Time
200hrs.
Not related to any type of (Flying Machine) But, I ounce built a Trike from a 501c.i. Caddy Eldorado! Front Wheel Drive.I can't tell you how many people asked me if I was going to have to drive it in reverse?I simply lost the Front Bumper and anything after the Trans.Torsion Bar had to go so front shocks got replaced by solid links.But, that was 30 yrs. ago Would make a Great Tractor Pull Mill !! It had some Torqe! with all disc brakes,dual in front,and reverse!! Just put a 6ft v ext. on front end where Bumper Bolted on to the Frame!!

Last edited:

phantom

I have also built trikes, first one was with VW beetle parts, next was olds toronado with 455 engine, then I did one with VW rabbit diesel and the last one was honda civic, my son wants me to build another one with a honda civic for him.

Norm

Aircraft
Dominator Tandem and single
Total Flight Time
500+
And..... Give us some perspective on the performance you have seen.
Of course I'm afraid this is at minus 20 or something...;)

Aircraft
Dominator Tandem and single
Total Flight Time
500+
Norm, Are you coming down to B-Days to see us?
Do I need to bribe you with Crystal Skull and ear plugs?
(I bet M.B. can snore alot...) :)

phantom

I am still working to make Bensendays happen, the date change has made it a bit more difficult to fit into my list of things that I need to have done while I still have ice to move things on as the ice may not be solid enough for heavy things by the time I get back from Florida.

Norm