Super bowl !

CLS447

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Air Command 503 & Air Command SxS /EJ2.5
Total Flight Time
Aprox 400 gyro
I really enjoyed that whole game !

Anyone care to comment on anything they did not like ?

It was a good game. It's the only NFL game I watched this year. I noticed a commercial break on a 3rd down situation during maximum tension. Why do NFL fans put up with that? Ad breaks should be between quarters, not during game play.

No Title

I flew to Santa Paula and back. Over three hours of drifting along. Smooth air and a little misty particularly on the flight home. Lots of reminders of recent fires.

Attachments

• photo129333.jpg
    photo129333.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 0
  • photo129334.jpg
    photo129334.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 0
  • photo129335.jpg
    photo129335.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 0
  • photo129336.jpg
    photo129336.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 0
I really liked the ending !!!

Yesterday (SUPER SUN) morning it started snowing pretty hard & we got 1-2 "of snow & then turned to rain. It did not wash the snow away it was too cold. All the schools had delayed starts today. We cleaned up a couple small jobs this morning...fixed a 3 phase heater & replaced a surge protector on a buss duct at the plant here in Reading that makes almost all of the Harley wiring harnesses.

Then my brother & I met at my Father's place (where I have my gyro garage ) to salt & shovel the hill so he could get his car out. His car would also not start for him......turns out he made it home on fumes & was out of gas !

We went to BJ's club & I had to buy 2 specific items to get 50 cents off a gallon. The members price just dropped to $2.66/gal so I got it for $2.16.

It cut me off a 30 gal.....filled my Subaru & 4 -5 gallon cans.....good price ! Threw a couple gallons in Dad's car & it started right up. My dog's had a ton of fun !

The motor on the oil burner in the old furnace that I installed in the garage must have lost it's start winding. After searching the warehouse & my nephew's warehouse for a 1725 rpm motor & only finding a whole bunch of 3450 rpm motors , I picked up a new motor at the supply house for $90. Kills me, but the easiest way to get the heat back on ! I don't feel like swapping out the whole burner......BTW......I hate oil heat !

It's hard to get the time to work on those winter projects sometimes.....I just keep slugging away.

At least during the snow while waiting for the game, I vacuumed my house & ran a few loads of wash ! Someone has to do it !

I called Larry Boyer down in Florida & talked during the game.....he said they were in the middle of some pretty severe T-storms down there.

I can't wait for spring to fly again ! How about most of you guys ?

What will tomorrow bring ? Wed......more snow......Thurs Eagles parade in Philly. Then rain for the weekend !

I LOVE WINTER !!!! NOT !

Anyone other than Vance get their machines out ?

j bird;n1129915 said:
I really liked the ending !!!

What ?...... the part where the Eagles won ? That game was not over till the very end !

I liked the score at the end of the first quarter, it netted me $200 !

CL, the part where the Eagles win, of course!!!

The game starts in the middle of the night over here and I know almost nothing about the game but I love to watch "best of", this time from the NFL site. The timing of quarterback and receivers is breathtaking. Great sport! Hope they'll find a way to minimize risks for the players. What about a helmet with acceleration controlled airbags inside? I mean, this is the 21st century where roadsters fly around the sun....;-)
Oh, yes and I must admit that I thought an underdog team winning is great, though I feel sorry for Tom Brady.

Hope we'll have some more highlights in the forum this year!

kolibri282;n1130045 said:
The game starts in the middle of the night over here and I know almost nothing about the game but I love to watch "best of", this time from the NFL site. The timing of quarterback and receivers is breathtaking. Great sport! Hope they'll find a way to minimize risks for the players. What about a helmet with acceleration controlled airbags inside? I mean, this is the 21st century where roadsters fly around the sun....;-)
Oh, yes and I must admit that I thought an underdog team winning is great, though I feel sorry for Tom Brady.

Hope we'll have some more highlights in the forum this year!

I follow Australian Rules football and same as for you it often starts in the middle of the night here in the USA. Most players do not wear a helmet in Aussie Rules. The players go out of their way not to crash heads. Concussions do happen but I'm not aware of the long term damage NFL football stands accused of. Not sure how the NFL will adapt, technology or rules changes or both or something else.

They had the biggest parade in Philly that I have ever seen ! These fans are out of their minds !