Sunstate's Aug Fly-In

Rotornut

Platinum Member
Sunstate Wing & Rotor Club PRA Ch# 26 will have their Aug fly-in at River Ranch Aug 18-19-20,2006. Hope to see lots of our members show up and Enjoy the Weekend With Us. We had Lots of Fun in June when we went there and they Welcomed us with Open Arms. MJ :)

Screw-In

Where is the River Ranch?

Screw-Out

Right outside Lake Wales here in Florida. They have their own Airstrip and our camping spots are right across from the Run-Way. Easy Taxi back to camp and to the Strip. Just dont follow Davie and Greg as they Fly right Tru the Shooting range for Skeet and Trap!!! MJ :)

Well we have 4 confirm camper trailering their gyros in. Looks to be a Good Turn out so far. Make your plans now as we need all the support we can get.
We plan on New Years Being at River Ranch and want to finalize the deal for this to take place. MJ :)

August Sunstate PRA fly in

August Sunstate PRA fly in

My husband, Joe (Pires) and I will be there that weekend----we're looking forward to it. It's a great place and a great group of people.

Laura, Joe, Thank You both for helping out with showing the link to River Ranch. So glad you Both joined us there in June and signed up for Sunstate Wing & Rotor Club. I look forward to seeing you both next month.

As I am sure you both know not all members take a Active Interest in Helping with Time and being Volunteer's, but you both have taken the Bull by the Horns and I Love It. See you Both Soon. MJ :)