Steep approach

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
This huge job lead was given to me by my Amish buddies that invited me to fly down to their hogroast. If I get this job...are they ever going to be given a nice compensation. I would have never come across this job. I drove up an measured for 3 three stairways in this megahome today. What a view from the front driveway. The first picture shows a lake but I need a 3D camera to get the depth of that lake. Anyway...I plotted the longitude and latitude and now have them ready to enter into my helicopter. If I get this job, I will fly up and go take exact measurements. I will have to do a steep approach into this home and land just on that small grassy area next to the driveway. It took me 2 hours to drive there today, and should take no more than 45 minutes to fly it. I would not fly in and out of here on continual basis, but a few times will be exciting using all the capabilities of my helicopter. I have to get the job first, so I must bid in some K1 for fuel.

I plan on setting down to the right of the rock pile....and my departure will be directly over the lake and trees. I will be relying on the machine till get over that bunch of trees......then its nothing but open fields all the way home. This place is nestled down a private lane going into this wooded area and has an electic gate guarding the compound.

I used google map and found the home. You can see the driveway towards the bottom of the home....then the lake just below that.

Stan

Attachments

• Sep28 005.jpg
    Sep28 005.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Sep28 003.jpg
    Sep28 003.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 0
  • steep approach.jpg
    steep approach.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Speaking of megahomes this is one my company is working in now.

Attachments

• photo (48).jpg
    photo (48).jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 0
Dave- Thats a megacastle! Need any stairways?

Stan