Starting a conversation

Tyger

Aircraft
Magni M16
Total Flight Time
Just hover your mouse cursor over his avatar/logo and a pop-up should appear. Inside that pop-up should be buttons that say Follow, Ignore, and Start conversation. (click that third one) ☺️

Sv.grainne

Ok, I did that, is the other person notified of the attempt? Not sure if it is working as have tried now 3 times, 2 different parties and gotten no response.

Tyger

Aircraft
Magni M16
Total Flight Time
Send me one and I'll let you know if I got it.
I don't use it often, but it has always worked for me.

Martin W.

I am trying to start a conversation with Smack about his Aviomania but not sure how this works. Can anyone help?
Not sure what you mean by "conversation" .... to me all our forum posts are "conversations"
Plenty of Aviomania threads already on this forum ... maybe your questions are already answered
Or start a new Aviomania thread to your liking.
From what I can tell , they are a highly rated machine without issues.

Tyger

Aircraft
Magni M16
Total Flight Time
A "Conversation", in this forum's parlance, is the equivalent of private messaging.

Sv.grainne

Martin;

Not trying to start a new thread. I am trying to use the forum feature of a directed conversation, basically a personal email, directed to Smack. I've posted several replies to his thread on his G2SB Build thread but have not gotten any response. Want to ask him some questions.

Bobby

Tyger

Aircraft
Magni M16
Total Flight Time
Bobby, received and replied to.
I also got an actual email telling me that you had started a conversation with me on RWF.

Sv.grainne

Was exactly what happened, I've been shunned!

Such a shame that the forum had degraded to this point, I was hoping for some insight but won't happen. Thanks for your help though.

Bobby