Stairbuilder come from sky

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
I have my Helicycle all pre-flighted in the dark....:p, actually it was still in my lit hanger but dark outside. The picture shows the chopper is fueled and outside trembling waiting for me to take it to its new destination this morning. A potential curved stairway client is what the trip is about. He actually saw my helicopter on my website and requested that I fly in and land at his property today. No problem, I can arrange that! The GPS is loaded with the destination, and it is less than an hour away if I maintain 100 mph, so this should be a fun flight. Pictures enroute to follow later today.

Stan

Attachments

• Sept2.jpg
    Sept2.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 0

Lee Scatt

Crash-test pilot
Aircraft
Bensen/BMW R-1100 (under construction)
Total Flight Time
500+
Stan, you are living the dream. Have fun.
I have my Nissan all ready out there for me.....

Rick Whittridge

Gold Member
Aircraft
Bensen B8-M / Twinstarr
HhMM, Business trip,should be able to write off your fuel? First Class Stan!

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
Interesting day. I had a beautiful flight at 100 plus cruise.....my GPS took me exactly to his farm setting....I did a high recon...a low recon, saw some wires, stayed away from them, saw two poles standing up that had no wire between them, but I demanded to myself that there was one anyway. So, I came in on a steep approach over a non wire, and then landed next to his evergreens. His home is just off to one side of these pictures.

We went into his home and discussed his stairway he wants me to build. It is rather involved and thats the kind I like. Next he took me out to eat, then brought me back to the farm where he took a video of my startup and departure. I did about a 115 mph pass over him them headed on my course line in my GPS. What a time machine.....It would have taken me twice as long to have driven this. I was back before noon.

I snapped some pictures of some windmills going up all over. These things are over 450 ft. tall.....the pictures dont do them justice. I am going to mount my camera on my skid and take some videos tomorrow from hovering around these near the ground....to hovering as close as I can near the top of the generator.

Stan

Stan

Attachments

• Sept2 003.jpg
    Sept2 003.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Sept2 008.jpg
    Sept2 008.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Sept2 011.jpg
    Sept2 011.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 0
  • Sept2 010.jpg
    Sept2 010.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Sept2 022.jpg
    Sept2 022.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Sept2 021.jpg
    Sept2 021.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Sept2 019.jpg
    Sept2 019.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 0

Greg Mitchell

Aircraft
Butterfly Monarch 582
Total Flight Time
200 hrs
You are one lucky dude Stan. Talented, hardworking and fun loving.
But flying your chopper in to quote on a job and having the prospective client buying you a feed is top shelf mate! Trick machine.

Mitch

billygyro

Parsons 2 (AirHog)
Aircraft
Parsons 2 Lycoming 0320 powerd
Total Flight Time
350 F/W -82/Gyro and counting
Stan, Looking good... you are very steady with the machine, Looks like it is very trimmed and smooth. Nice Job...