Sport Pilot, Gyroplane knowledge test.

Vance

Gyroplane CFI
Staff member
Aircraft
Givens Predator
Total Flight Time
2600+ in rotorcraft
The knowledge test is required for anyone who doesn’t already have a pilot’s certificate of some kind also known as primary students.

It is about a broad range of Federal Aviation Regulations, airspace, navigation and the day to day operation of your aircraft.

Only seventy percent is required to pass.

None of my clients have had any trouble passing the knowledge test once they decide to take it seriously.

Your flight instructor is required to review all of your incorrect answers so it will save you money to do well.

Taking the knowledge test early on has value because your CFI will need to spend less time going over the information and many things will make more sense to you.

At this time I recommend Tim O’Connor’s well-presented course.

EXTENDED!!!!!! FOR 1 YEAR DUE TO SECOND COVID-WAVE OF RESTRICTIONS 1-YEAR OF ACCESS TO CLASS!!

Special Offer – Stay at home Ground School for Gyroplanes

Normally our On-Line Ground School is conducted LIVE online ONLY.

However, to help pilots stuck at home unable to train with CFIs we are giving access to all of the recordings and digital materials of the Spring 2020 Gyroplane Ground School sessions!

What you get:

33 hours of recorded training sessions that go BEYOND “the book” and prepare you for not only passing the FAA Gyroplane Knowledge Exams but also real-life gyroplane flight planning and safety. Access UNTIL DECEMBER OF 2021

Digital copies of the student kit including FAA documents, videos, and the class courseware.

How to sign up:

Send an email to [email protected]for instructions. PayPal is the preferred method of payment and the price is $200.

Tim gives you a sign off to take the knowledge test.

When Tim O’Conner’s course is not available I recommend The King School light sport fixed wing course and I supplement it with the Rotorcraft Flying Handbook and a couple of hours of ground. You will need a CFI sign off to take the Sport Pilot, Gyroplane knowledge test. The King School sign off will be for the sport pilot airplane test.
http://www.kingschools.com/ground-school/sport-pilot/courses/airplane/written

The code for the Sport Pilot, Gyroplane test is SPY.
No doubt that has something to do with Little Nellie...