Sport Copter - New Voice

SportCopter

Aircraft
Vortex M912, SportCopter II, Vortex 582, M2
Good Afternoon! :wave:
I want to introduce myself, as I am new here (forum). My name is Trenna and I am the office manager here at Sport Copter and will be our voice on the forum. We are here to assist you with any questions and/or concerns you may have. Please be patient with me as I learn the ropes here on the Rotary Forum. I look forward to hearing from you all!

Welcome to the forum!

Trenna
Nice to see you on the forum. I was going to stop by and see everyone but I couldn't break away from my current project In Washington State. Learning how to become a Grandpa.....
Flying back on Friday.
So for now I just have to give you a big hug over the forum. Give everyone at Sportcopter my best.
Talk to you soon.
Doug S.

I want to introduce myself, as I am new here (forum). My name is Trenna and I am the office manager here at Sport Copter and will be our voice on the forum. We are here to assist you with any questions and/or concerns you may have. Please be patient with me as I learn the ropes here on the Rotary Forum. I look forward to hearing from you all!

Welcome, Trenna. I appreciate your help while I was developing the book.

Ira

We are a tough bunch here Trenna , at this moment all you are is some fingers on a keyboard !!!!

Unless you provide pictures , videos , recorded vocals , we might assume that you do not really exist !!!!

Welcome to the forum

ps: .... dont worry if your hair is not perfect today ..... most of us are not exactly pretty .... we breath kerosene , eat squirrels , drink helicopter gas , and squabble to beat hell.

So please brighten the place up for us !!!!!

Hey Trenna

Hey Trenna

Put on your wading boots GirlFriend..

There's a lotta crap floating around here at times...

If anyone has the time,, Ya need to Visit the Gang at SportCopter
On they're ground...

You will be amazed....

Steve

[QUOTEdont worry if your hair is not perfect today ..... most of us are not exactly pretty .... we breath kerosene , eat squirrels , drink helicopter gas , and squabble to beat hell.![/QUOTE]

The rest are just down right undesirable to be around.

Trenna
Nice to see you on the forum. I was going to stop by and see everyone but I couldn't break away from my current project In Washington State. Learning how to become a Grandpa.....
Flying back on Friday.
So for now I just have to give you a big hug over the forum. Give everyone at Sportcopter my best.
Talk to you soon.
Doug S.
Doug,
I will ship your data plates to your home. I can't imagine how much fun you are having up there. :) We can't wait to meet the lil guy.

Have safe travels home. (Hugs right back)

Thank you all for the warm welcomes :)

Put on your wading boots GirlFriend..

There's a lotta crap floating around here at times...

If anyone has the time,, Ya need to Visit the Gang at SportCopter
On they're ground...

You will be amazed....

Steve

HAHAHAH....Thanks Steve! I will just think of my "Muckin Stalls" days. :)

Trenna is my friend and the one who will answer your calls and requests. She is also a beautiful mother who takes in all sports events to watch her children perform. Jon (Master Roda) is always the first to arrive at work (usually by 7am), but Trenna is always there on time and ready to take your calls. It is great to have you here.

I might also mention that Sport Copter is a family company with Jim Vanek's wife Kelly (a lovely outgoing person) doing book work in the office with Trenna and last summer, two of Jim's younger boys were sorting bolts, nuts, washers and screws that were left over from other jobs (not a fun job but they were doing it), plus an older son and daughter were laying up composites, visiting with each other like good friends, as they worked. I am truly impressed with the Vanek family.

I might also mention that Sport Copter is a family company with Jim Vanek's wife Kelly (a lovely outgoing person) doing book work in the office with Trenna and last summer, two of Jim's younger boys were sorting bolts, nuts, washers and screws that were left over from other jobs (not a fun job but they were doing it), plus an older son and daughter were laying up composites, visiting with each other like good friends, as they worked. I am truly impressed with the Vanek family.

Trenna is my friend and the one who will answer your calls and requests. She is also a beautiful mother who takes in all sports events to watch her children perform. Jon (Master Roda) is always the first to arrive at work (usually by 7am), but Trenna is always there on time and ready to take your calls. It is great to have you here.

Karl,
Thank you very much for the kind words! We truly value you as a friend, customer and Sport Copter marketer (the free positive press you give us). WE LOVE YOU FOR THAT :D

We hope all is going well in your neck of the woods and look forward to you visiting us again.

Have a fantastic weekend!

Trenna (along with Jim and Kelly)

Hi Trenna

Welcome to the forum.

It would be good to hear any "news" that you can share with us about Sport Copter.

New deliveries, new mods, new colour schemes, new pilots/owners - it all helps to keep the SC name to the fore.

I post a lot of news on this forum about new gyro deliveries from many companies that come onto the US FAA register, nearly all imports these days, be good to learn more about SC.

Thanks

Steve

Its good to have a new " voice " representing sportcopter here. Welcome aboard