SparrowHawks to be made in China

Albert can you not see what I mean?
Us folks over here cant check a factory for uniforms and dogs.
Also you had to buy your lathe from another country?
Are we over here supposed to know this colour code of machines?
Not picking on you or your country.
Just trying to tell you what the China market has to do to improve.
That will be the biggest hurdle of selling China built aircraft over here.
I guess that was the sugar coated version!:violin:

I did say the lathe needed was purchased from a European company manufacturing from China. Our vertical milling machine is made in China by WEIDA, the top of the range colors are withe and grey, knee vertical milling machines are in green and the cheaper versions come in blue, the company is able to offer machines for a lower budget as well as the high end CNC machineries. In the aviation field this doesn’t apply. Many aviation items sold in the USA are Chinese made by western companies operating from China.

Sikorsky Helicopters. Schweizer light helicopters are made in China in a joint venture with Shanghai Little Eagle Science & Technology Co. China's own helicopter industry is just beginning to deliver certified designs-all based on Eurocopter models-for civil use. Turbomeca makes in China the Arriel 1 powers the military Z-9s. Pratt & Whitney Canada has already shipped development engines to China. Rolls-Royce are powering a twin-engined version of the Z-11. This would use two RR Model 250-C20 engines combined with a Soloy gearbox in a twin-pack that is already marketed for converting the single-engined Eurocopter AS 350 into a twin. Boeing, Airbus, already have plants in China. Cirrus is now totally under Chines control and the list goes on. China already supply the US marked with high end items for the aviation industries and in some years to come will be the industries leaders of the world.

Thanks
Albert