SparrowHawk for sale....Stans

Stan, it is great to hear your "voice" again ! Could really use your expert advice from time to time.

I hope any problems you might be having with family all work out well. I hope your wife gets well soon . I have anxieties & stress caused by family situations right now myself. I just need to know where my life is heading so I can prepare. My Mom is gone, & I miss her dearly & my dad ain't getting any younger either......& he just got remarried at 80 yrs old. Now he went in for a nuclear stress test today !

I can imagine that all of your aircraft are being loved by their new caregivers ?

If & when you have the time ....I have a few questions for you, that maybe you could answer........

1. Did you ever use the Warp Drive prop on the SH ?

2.Who's rotor brake actuator did you use ?

3. Did you ever use the stock drum brakes ?

Any pics of all of your different systems on your machine would be of great value to us ! Thanks alot for popping in !

Your experience & knowledge is priceless !

PS.... you might know that my 2.5 is up & running on my 2 place. When I start giving rides in her, my smile will be at it's best !

I have been in touch with Shar, & I told her I owe her a ride. She says I owe her more than one ! NO PROBLEM !

It would be great to hear back from you......Mr Dewalt ! LOL !

Attachments

• IM000408.JPG
    IM000408.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IM000419.JPG
    IM000419.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 2
.Chris- I appreciate the comments, but there are some much more qualified to answer questions...

1. I used the warp drive , then installed am inflight variable pitch Ivo magnum prop. REALLY could feel the difference.

2.I dont recall the rotor brake make.

3. I had disc brakes, I think.
I had all my pictures in my SparrowHawk thread.
Glad to hear your machine is running.

Take care and I will probably crawl back in my hole !

Jeff- Thanks! Happy to hear you won the Dominator. Chris..
...Jeff is what I call a much more qualified to answer your questions guy!

Gman- I built a curved stairway for TV evangelist Jim and Lori Bakker. That is Jim sitting on a two step stoop that I built for their television studio. He has had me on his show 3 times and I was on live when that picture was taken. The man in black is Jonathan Cahn who wrote " The Harbinger" book. The story I would love to tell here, but it would get some people upset.

Stan,

I would love to hear the story. If you would like to share it with me, you can email me.

Thanks again for popping up out of your hole long enough to say hello.

God bless you and yours.

Jerry

[email protected]

Jerry- I will e-mail you a few stories , kind of explaining my different focus in life.

StanFoster;n1123935 said:
Jeff- Thanks! Happy to hear you won the Dominator. Chris..
...Jeff is what I call a much more qualified to answer your questions guy!

Thanks Stan, so Jeff has built a SH ? If so , then these questions will be to both of you.......& anyone else that can help.

StanFoster;n1123934 said:
.Chris- I appreciate the comments, but there are some much more qualified to answer questions...

1. I used the warp drive , then installed am inflight variable pitch Ivo magnum prop. REALLY could feel the difference.

2.I dont recall the rotor brake make.

3. I had disc brakes, I think.
I had all my pictures in my SparrowHawk thread.
Glad to hear your machine is running.

Take care and I will probably crawl back in my hole !

Please come back out of your hole in the morning everyday !

1. When you changed props, I'm sure you changed prop bolts. Anything you can tell me about those LOOOOONG bolts could be helpful.

2.So maybe you didn't have the overhead handle for the brake ( I'm Flying ) ?

3. I will search for that thread !

Stan. just went back through your 34 pages of new topics & they started at the point of your helicopter days.

Can anyone find Stan's SH embryo thread ?

Last edited:
Chris- I had the overhead rotorhead brake, but I don't recall the details.

I remember the long prop bolts, but nothing special about them.

Thanks for trying, Stan. Anyone else answer my questions ?