SparrowHawk for sale....Stans

Stan has received an email from MRS SANI ABACHA of LAGOS NIGERIA with an URGENT AND PERSONALL OFFERINGS.

If he can raise a little cash quickly, all the wealth of Africa will be his.

I mean, it's not like all that wealth is doing the Africans any good.

cheers

-=K=-

That is it !!!

That is it !!!

You all should change the tinfoil in your closets cause its not doing you any more good !!!

Stan throw us a bone ???

J

Stan

Good Luck on your new project if it comes to pass. If I had 60 k lying around I would jump on it. Your bird is really priceless. I have ridden in it and it flys great and looks even better. Not many dragsters with rotors around.

Dadgum northerners, selling perfectly good machines in the fall so they can spend the winter months building something new instead of going crazy! I know, I grew up in Indiana) just look at all the nice cars for sale in the fall up north, gotta have something to do, somewhere to go drink beer when it is too cold to go outside.
Stan you should have just bought some ski's for the gyro!

Are you going to keep us posted? or are you going to be elusive and save the unveiling for Bensen Days?

What's next Stan

What's next Stan

How long are you going to make us wait to hear about your next project? If I didn't have a Xenon coming I would have bought your Sparrowhawk yesterday. I did give someone a heads up in Tennessee that your machine was on the market.

Soon to be Xenon Owner,

David Morris

Scott- I will still be flying a SparrowHawk when I want. I am in a situation I have thought long and hard about. I love to build again and I guarantee this next project wont be flying till a year from now I wont comment on what I will be working on until my hands are on it. That in itself will take awhile. STAN

Stan

Are you concerned someone will slide in and get your deal??????LMAO

I can't keep all of you in suspense any longer. Stan was so envious of the high performance of the Boyer Warrior and the stability and superior engineering that was evident over the Sparrow hawk, that he made me an offer I could not refuse. he agreed to sell the SH to raise the money to buy mine. It was actually an even swap if you figure all the stuff I have purchased from Stan over the years and the high markups on his
merchandise.Anyway , Stan can now resume his sex life as he said his performance has not been what it used to be because he would go into the bath room and cry frustrated over not having what he really wanted. A RAF with the performance and stability of a Sparrowhawk.He now has both worlds at his fingertips. I am so glad to be able to help Stan out of his sex problems and reinstate holy bliss to the Foster home.( Ps. Part of the deal is to fly over his neighbor and video his relationship with his sister-in-law. Stan feels that watching that video in his bedroom may somehow stimulate him.it takes all kinds.And I get what I want. A Sport Copter 2.

You cant do this....

You cant do this....

Larry,

Give a warning, when eating this post might kill you or cause fluids you are drinking to come out of your nose or SOMETHING... like that...

Bad larry, bad.

J

Well, what really did happen ?

Geez! What is it with you and ancient threads?

Stan sold his SparrowHawk and got a Helicycle, flew and improved it for years, sold it and got back into shooting sports and out of rotorcraft. Where have you been? The last post in this thread was a decade ago!

We are building a SH1 & I was looking for some good build info. Who better to get it from than Stan ! I was just making some fun of his "secretive" ways.

Thank you for putting a period on this thread !

Interesting stuff was....... Delta cams , changed drum brakes to hydraulic, IVO in flight adjustable prop. & more.

Great stuff Stan.......Thanks Wished I could find the real build stuff or........Pick your brain.....NOW !

With Stan & Groen brothers gone.......we are on our own. I will figure it out !

Shucks, Sorry to ruffle your feathers , Paul..........but lately old threads have more content than the new stuff ! GEEZ !

Glad to see you still posting !

BTW....the paintjob is a secret & will never be revealed. The price tag is secret also. I'll bet nobody can guess where I am going today.... fun, fun, fun !

I said hey mister can you tell me where a man might find a bed ? He just shook my hand & NO is all he said ! Take a load off Fanny !

Chris- I just logged in for the first time since this forum went down. Couldn't help but hear you screaming out for wisdom I never had...but will share with you any knowledge I haven't forgotten....with the exception of price, and other private to me information.

I have been enjoying life a lot, but my wife is struggling with a major health issue. Had I still had my Helicycle , I would have sold it again. When the spouse is down, so am I. I hope life is treating you well. I will never forget your banana wide smile at Bensen Days

No Title

Thanks GMan...much appreciated. Actually Barbara was finally able to go outside and work in her flowers for the first time since the spring of 2016...I kid you not! That was a special day for me to see her smile in her flowers. Here I had the most freedom producing machine that I could afford, that released me from this earth, in contrast to Barbara only being released from her home to go to the doctor or the hospital. She had made a huge turn around lately, and I have never flown so high in my life, and my feet are still on the ground!

I am working on my other set of wings right now.

Attachments

• photo128309.jpg
    photo128309.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 2
  • photo128310.jpg
    photo128310.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 2
Glade Barbara is improving.

My aunt was a nurse and said that you new when the ladies were feeling better when they were asking for there hair brush.

May life continue to treat you well.