Sparrowhawk Documentation is digitized

Kevin_Richey

Yamaha power
Staff member
Aircraft
Dream-like
Bill Totten, PRA Chapter 73 president, who owns a Sparrowhawk he bought slightly used, had a complete set of owner's documents/measurements/etc. that came w/ his purchase.

He has taken each page of what he has, scanned it, & has it available for no charge to other Sparrowhawk owners, for their own educational purposes. Just reimburse him for postage for a thumb drive. Either make good on your promise to return the thumb drive or send him one of yours.

Contact him for further details @ 503(dash)701(dash)6178...
[email protected]

Last edited:

Dtuck

Is there anyone here that may have gotten a copy of the documentation from Bill Totten. I understand he is quite busy.
Thanks
David

Kevin_Richey

Yamaha power
Staff member
Aircraft
Dream-like
I know Bill personally & he delights in helping out SparrowHawk owners!

He has told me that of the guys (who he has sent out thumb drives to w/ the SH documentation) that promised to mail back his thumb drives after they had copied the info to their computers, about half did so.

Dtuck

I spoke with Bill this afternoon on the phone, nice guy. I am sending him a 64gig card for him to put the documentation on. Thank goodness someone was thinking ahead enough to make the manual digital.

David

Sv.grainne

Aircraft
Aviomania, G1sB Genesis
I also spoke with him in the hope that I could obtain and post the plans on the PRA website. He said that is not possible so did not pursue the why's and wherefores!

Kevin_Richey

Yamaha power
Staff member
Aircraft
Dream-like
Bobby: I sent you my phone # in a PM just now. When you've got time away from flying that gorgeoous Aviomania of yours, give me a call! (Covers Bill's whys & wherefores)

Andino

Aircraft
many FW airplanes + various autogyros
Total Flight Time
>1000 hours
That's a nice thing for Bill to offer. (y)