Southwest Rotorcraft

Mike484

AR-1 🇺🇸
Aircraft
RAF 2000 w/Horizontal stabilizer, KB3 w/tall tail
Total Flight Time
40+
Thanks to you for your work to put this out. I look forward to each time I receive an email from you announcing another issue is hot off the press!

Did you say you were willing to include chapter newsletters from the west that don't have an outlet anymore? If so, we could forward our minutes & photos from Chapter 73's monthly gatherings.
Thanks Kevin, and yes, I would include any chapter that would like to be included. This would help distribution because I could send it to a chapter rep and he could distribute for us.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
Thank you John.

I do still wonder why the PRA wont distribute these like they were doing when Lisa was the eZine editor. Once she left, distribution stopped. I was told that the PRA needed a volunteer to continue, I volunteered. Then I was told PRA needs to get a program that will support it, it was being done so I assumed PRA already had a program. Just dont know why the PRA does not want to support the chapters. I'm not bashing the PRA as Im still a PRA supporter, I just dont understand where the PRA is headed.
I added all the back issues a few months ago and been keeping them up to date and we get many clicks to view them on PRA.org.
Honestly Mike I did not know Lisa did that. I'm not on her mailing list so never saw the emails.

I'll see if I can find an old constant contact post of hers to copy the same format. If not I can just create something with a link.

I usually see your posts on facebook and here so I just grab a copy upload it to PRA.org and create a link on the chapter news page. But if you could send me an email with the link as soon as it done I'd like to send them out to our 3 databases that we have now Lisa had two but I now have all the old members too about 10K of them and will batch email them too.

Sorry I missed the opportunity to do this for the chapters before now but I can correct this now that I know!

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Hi Mike OK I found one that Lisa sent so I now know what I need from you to proceed.

Chris could you contact the other chapters and ask them to email them to me and I'll add there's to Mike's batch emailing every month if they come out the same time. If not I can create a new emailing for them as I receive them.

From the look of it in the picture below I just need a picture of the cover and list of the contents and PRA will start doing this for all the chapters now on.

Attachments

Mike484

AR-1 🇺🇸
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
40+
Thank you John. I appreciate this and I'm sure many others will too.

Just wish the BODs would understand that the only way to grow the PRA is to support the chapters as it is the chapters that have the memberships, machines, and activities (the PRA has Mentone, but other than that, its the chapters that hold the fly-ins/gatherings). I would love to see the PRA survive and some day be back at its glory, but it can't be done without the chapters.

Sorry, I know this isn't the place for this, just venting a little.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Thank you John. I appreciate this and I'm sure many others will too.

Just wish the BODs would understand that the only way to grow the PRA is to support the chapters as it is the chapters that have the memberships, machines, and activities (the PRA has Mentone, but other than that, its the chapters that hold the fly-ins/gatherings). I would love to see the PRA survive and some day be back at its glory, but it can't be done without the chapters.

Sorry, I know this isn't the place for this, just venting a little.
PRA would be glad to help in any way we can. However we do not know what they would like help with until someone like you asks or complains.

We do market all fly-in's and meetings when you let us know about them or when I see them listed anywhere else. If you search for you post for this on Facebook you will discover that I've shared and had to copy it and write it up new with the link as many do not let you share but will let me post a public message on every site I'm a member of.

You only have to let us know or ask and it will be done.

PS:
I don't think many Chapters even realize PRA is marketing for them on Facebook, our calendars, and private Forums. We do not market for the credit we market to help. Not sure how to let the chapters know all we are doing for them. Do you have any ideas in that regard?

Last edited:

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Hi Mike
Maybe it's my computer but when I clicked on it. It only displays a blank document.

Could you email me a link so I can send out a batch email for you and post it in PRA library as I have for all the others.

Mike484

AR-1 🇺🇸
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
40+
Last edited:

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Thank you Mike it's posted in PRA Chapter news library...

This is another GREAT eZine Mike U-ROCK!!!

Thank you for all you do for our community!!!

Last edited:

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
PS:
The link works now Mike. So I just clicked it before it finished uploading.