Southwest Rotorcraft

Mike484

AR-1 🇺🇸
Aircraft
RAF 2000 w/Horizontal stabilizer, KB3 w/tall tail
Total Flight Time
40+
Thanks Chris for your contributions, people like you are what makes the newsletter such a success. Can't wait to see the new gyro, congratulations to both you and Jim.

GyrOZprey

Aussie in Kansas.
Aircraft
Butterfly Aurora N5560Z / Titanium Explorer N456TE & N488TE/ - trained in MTOsport 446QT/488FB
Total Flight Time
Shipping Woes!

Shipping Woes!

Thanks Chris for your contributions, people like you are what makes the newsletter such a success. Can't wait to see the new gyro, congratulations to both you and Jim.
Someone needs to take a :whip: to the West coast port unions/managers & get the import -export show back on schedule ......GRRRRR .... just when time is incredibly short to get it shipped on time for spring shows in FL ... we are told to expect 2-6 weeks delays due to west-coast bound ships diverting to gulf & east coast ports ... so they can be unloaded .... this overloads the functioning port facilities = delays everywhere!!!! :Cry::censored::laser:

magknight

Aircraft
Cessna Skylane, AutoGyro Cavalon (Due in May), Arrowcopter AC20 (sold) / MTOSport (sold)
Total Flight Time
300+
Chris, you're singing my song!! :) If not shipping delays, it's the USPS losing mail, then FAA delays. All seems to go well when you have no deadlines...

Let me know if I can help. Just lived it out.

mark treidel

Aircraft
AR-1
Total Flight Time
3000 +
Mike,
First, thanks for doing this for the forum members. Your efforts are appreciated.
Next, I signed up for the monthly news e-magazines through the link above and it states that I would receive an email link to confirm the registration. As yet, I have not received this to confirm my request. I was wondering if others have had this issue or is it only me? Can you check on this problem and let me know either here or through a P/M.
Thanks in advance,

GyrOZprey

Aussie in Kansas.
Aircraft
Butterfly Aurora N5560Z / Titanium Explorer N456TE & N488TE/ - trained in MTOsport 446QT/488FB
Total Flight Time
A big thank-you mike!

A big thank-you mike!

Latest excellent E-zine Southwestern Rotorcraft edition... :first: :yo:

:hail: for the effort & continuing to get a good job done well!

http://www.gyrosaway.com/newsletters/2015-12-LSRC.pdf

Another great E-zine issue ... we have really missed hearing from the activities & news of our western chapters with the loss of a publisher for Western Rotorcraft ...the Rotorcraft/PSF edition has been absent much of the last 6 months ..... :(

I'm sure I'm not the only one enjoying pictures,event news & club activity notes ...& miss the monthly regional rotorcraft newsletters!

Thank-you MIKE ... your efforts greatly appreciated!

Onward ...to Bensen Days ... upwards with the new gyro deliveries coming to TX!!! :D

Mike484

AR-1 🇺🇸
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
40+
Mark, the link was set up so you would be included in the mailing from the PRA. I will add you to our list, send me an email at [email protected] so I will have your address.

Thanks Chris for all your support.

GyrOZprey

Aussie in Kansas.
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Once again ...

Once again ...

A BIG THANKS MIKE :yo:

I REALLY enjoy this publication ...and sorely miss the demise of the sister newsletter about gyro activities @ our Western /northwest chapters!

Still hoping someone will start a southeastern version ... always plenty of action in FL, Georgia & Carolinas!
The active Northern chapters have a good presence on Facebook and may soon be positioned to do a northern version ... if some-ones with your dedication & energy can be found to take-on the job-s! :eek:hwell:

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
You do make a first class eZine Mike... U-ROCK!!!

You can also find copies on PRA.org's front page for all the PRA Chapters eZine's or Newsletters.

Just scroll down about 1/3 and look for the green buttons.

Mike484

AR-1 🇺🇸
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
40+
Thank you John.

I do still wonder why the PRA wont distribute these like they were doing when Lisa was the eZine editor. Once she left, distribution stopped. I was told that the PRA needed a volunteer to continue, I volunteered. Then I was told PRA needs to get a program that will support it, it was being done so I assumed PRA already had a program. Just dont know why the PRA does not want to support the chapters. I'm not bashing the PRA as Im still a PRA supporter, I just dont understand where the PRA is headed.

Kevin_Richey

Yamaha gyro...Oregon, USA
Aircraft
Sport Copter gyroplane
Total Flight Time
300+ gyroplane, 11 airplane, 1.5 PPC, AND... a ZILLION hours of flying in my dreams!
Another interesting issue, Mike!

Another interesting issue, Mike!

Thanks to you for your work to put this out. I look forward to each time I receive an email from you announcing another issue is hot off the press!

Did you say you were willing to include chapter newsletters from the west that don't have an outlet anymore? If so, we could forward our minutes & photos from Chapter 73's monthly gatherings.