Someone going to Oshkosh and would like to take pictures and info?

Sandstream

If someone on the forum is going to Oshkosh, could you please take a huge amount of pictures of the kit helicopters? :party:

Like Mosquito Swift, Hummingbird, Safari (would be nice if the new Safari 500 would be there) etc.

Would be cool if we could get some new info as well :).

Sandstream

Where would be the best place to look for Oshkosh-stories on kit helicopters? Doesn't seem to be much interest in kit helicopters among the big "aero news channels".

thumper549

Aircraft
Huey /RW Carb
Total Flight Time
Maybe you could interrogate Rotorway.
See what they are going to do.
See what their "business " or mission statement is or will be.
thanx!

Chopr1

Aircraft
Hughes 269a-Hiller H12D-Scorpion 2- R22- Exec 90- RW Elete- Verticl Lift Windstar-
Seems hard to get pictures from there. I know when your there time goes quickly, and so much to see. Just don't take time to post pics. didn't realize this till you don't get to go and would like to see the aircraft. Been more posting of new gyros than helios, which is great, unbelievable the nice enclosed models, very impressed.

Scagmo

Total Flight Time
18. . took some lessons 30 years ago but never finished
If you do Facebook search for Powered Sport Flying Magazine. Roy has been posting videos of homebuilt helicopters there.

Sandstream

Heading there now. Any particular features- closeups- you'd like?
I understand that the Hummingbird and Safari 500 aren't there :(.

But it would be nice to get information and pictures of the new Mosquito 2 seater (Swift). When will it be available to buy, price, specs etc.

I myself have no deeper knowledge of the technical details, but if we could get a lot of pictures, I am sure that forum members can review the design (technical preferences/wishes/requirement are discussed in the Swift threads).

Aircraft
Challenger ll
Total Flight Time
Having fun in between rain showers. Will try to get pics today. Lots of Rotorways,Safaris,a Bell 47, Mosquitos. Selling rides at $125.00 a pop. Ouch.