Some Pictures from the 6-2-2012 Meeting

jcarleto

Aluminum Supporter
Our first meeting in conjunction with EAA Chapter 709 went very well this past Saturday. Weather was excellent and our folks did a great job as gyroplane ambassadors for the EAA Fixed-wingers. I look forward for this joint meeting approach to be a growth opportunity for both clubs.

Here are a few pictures:

Last edited:

billygyro

Parsons 2 (AirHog)
Sorry I missed out this time guy's,,, I'll try harder to make the next one..

Gary and George done real good,,,,,

Thanks Jon for posting.

autogyro

thanks for your sharing, very cool images!
Our first meeting in conjunction with EAA Chapter 709 went very well this past Saturday. Weather was excellent and our folks did a great job as gyroplane ambassadors for the EAA Fixed-wingers. I look forward for this joint meeting approach to be a growth opportunity for both clubs.

Here are a few pictures:

jcarleto

Aluminum Supporter
Good eye, Bryan!

Rex is part of EAA Chapter 709 and typically shows up to give Young Eagle flights at their meetings. Now that our quarterly meeting coincides with their monthly meeting, we'll be seeing a lot of him.

I gave a short talk on gyros for the Fixed-Wing folks present. Rex asked more questions than the rest of them combined. Perhaps he's a future convert. :D

bryancobb

Colors

Colors

Good eye, Bryan!

Rex is part of EAA Chapter 709 and typically shows up to give Young Eagle flights at their meetings. Now that our quarterly meeting coincides with their monthly meeting, we'll be seeing a lot of him.

I gave a short talk on gyros for the Fixed-Wing folks present. Rex asked more questions than the rest of them combined. Perhaps he's a future convert. :D
His plane was suppose to be a showstopper with a color-scheme / paint by myself and Bill Woods, but he decided to paint it himself and keep the lines simple.

NoWingsAttached

Unobtainium Member
Notice I got left sitting at the kids' table on the right. They let me join the adult table after lunch....just long enough to pay annual dues!

jcarleto

Aluminum Supporter
Greg,

I had some much better pictures of you, but there was always someone in the background with their finger up their nose or something that made me discard the shot. Next time I'll strive to arrange at least one decent picture of you in your rightful place of honor. :hail:

NoWingsAttached

Unobtainium Member
HahA! I liked the photo of the back of my chapter T-Shirt just FINE!! GOOD advertisement for our rapidly-expanding, now burgeoning PRA chapter - THE ONE, the ONLY PRA chapter in all of Georgia. Plus, the great kids I sat with made for good company. I just thought the photo provided me with an opportunity for a funny posting, didnt' mean to come across as whiney and needling you for anything.

Missed Scotty and few others but we still had a great group.

Here's a vid link with a pretty neat shot of a grass-seed fly-by you should check out. He was sweeping the field of spider webs, quite obviously.

MVI 0958 - YouTube

Last edited: