solomans castle

BUD ONEAL

Gold Member
Aircraft
Dominator
Total Flight Time
600+
Are we going to the castle thursday the 22nd? I know that most everybody has enjoyed it in the past. Post here if you are likely to go so I can call alane and let her know.:noidea:

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
Bud- I am going for certain! I want to buy Gabors a meal for being such a friend. Stan

BUD ONEAL

Gold Member
Aircraft
Dominator
Total Flight Time
600+
Great Jim, Will be a good time for all. We have looked forward to this all year. Bensen Days ,fine friends, good food, good times!

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
Bud- I have to say this. Ever since my first Bensen Days in 2005, I have deeply respected you as a person. I admire all the respect you have earned from so many people. You know why you are so respected in my opinion? Its how you show a sincere deep respect for almost everyone, more so than anyone I know. You have a phrase unique to just you for hearing it from you constantly........."Yes sir", is what I hear you say, and its truly meant. See ya in 3 weeks! Stan

Joe Pires

star hoarder
Aircraft
Aviomania GS2.
Total Flight Time
600 ish solo gyro and 190 ish two place
I think I would like to go this year too.

choppergabor

Aircraft
N65GK Behemoth
Total Flight Time
Too few to mention
I can only double what Stan said. I dare to say that, there would not be a Bensen days get together if it wasn't for Bud. I really have the deepest respect and the greatest admiration for all that he has done and keeps doing for all gyronuts :) Thank you (and Rhonda too!!) Bud:usa2: See you in a little :)

Thechap

Aircraft
Air Command 503
Total Flight Time
12.5 hours
Mr. Oneal,

Put me down for three!! Someone is going to have to let me know who is who when I get there because right now I don't know a soul LOL. I know Larry Boyer wants to go and I think he is coming with another Gyro nut who may want to go.

Bryan

choppergabor

Aircraft
N65GK Behemoth
Total Flight Time
Too few to mention
Hey Bryan it's easy. The big dude is Stan, the skinny dude is Jim, the handsome is Joe, and the wise one is Bud.....oh yeah the guy with the accent is probably me...you'll figure it out on your own I think not to worry LOL

Scagmo

Total Flight Time
18. . took some lessons 30 years ago but never finished
Bud
I will be there again this year.
Harold