Here are some of the photo's I took. The top right is the panel. Middle is the Com Radio (Becker) Transponder w/mode C, and intercom with music jack. The radio and transponder would not fit in the panel so I made a box and moved them out 3 inches. The radio system works great. The top left is the RAF Tach's I'm having problems with. The Bottom 4 are the Fuel System.
You've come a long ways in a pretty short amount of time. I'm impressed and excited for your. Before you know it your machine will be registered and instected and you will be leading the charge into the air, here in Utah. Congratualations!!!
Thanks Doug. I always appreciate your positive thoughts. Here are a couple more shots. Top left is the home made door latch. There are three on each door. Top middle is a pilots side. Top Right is the new seat and seat belts. Bottom three are: The heater hose routing. I didn't want to much exposier to hot water in the cockpit, so I ran the hoses on the out side. Next, I drilled and safety wired any bolt that did not have a ny-lock nut. This was also the case for the two bolts that control the fore and aft limit of the rotor head. Finialy I put an extra spring on the brake cable to ensure the brakes would always be unlocked when landing. Probabaly overkill, but it makes me feel good.. If there is anything else someone wants to see, let me know. I'll try to get it.
Curt, man, you got it going, we are proud of your achievement, because some of us have been in your shoes, and we know how hard it is to get to sleep, once the day has wound down, you will loose some sleep, and won't even realize it for a few days, until your family will say, you look tired.