Small Coaxial Helicopter SCH-2A

NJpilot

Gold Supporter
Do the counter rotating blades in coaxial helicopters reduce the danger of applying uneven bump forces that can flip conventional choppers?

Next time find a narrower place to fly this thing with even more power lines. :oops:

birdy

Aircraft
open frame single seat & a 'wasa' RAF, among other types.
Total Flight Time
7000 odd, bout 5000 gyro
I’d have one ina hart beet if it hada propa engine init👍

Kevin_Richey

Yamaha gyro...Oregon, USA
That website shown in Post #1 shows a US east coast distributor located in Merritt Island, FL, CFX Aero LLC. An Andrey Vegger is the contact person.

China is represented as another distributor as well as the owner, Miro, who handles the European market & other countries. Miro says he is in negotiations w/ a west coast US distributor.

Last edited:

Illini85

Gold Supporter
I would like to hear from someone experienced discuss whether a coaxial design can adequately autorotate. I would think that friction in the gearing might be an issue as well as the shorter rotor blades.

anvegger

Good morning Folks For those of you in the USA who would be interested in our program My name is Andrey Vegger My phone number 603 409 9093 and location is KCOI in Sunny Florida (Space Coast Cape Canaveral Merritt Island) Feel free to reach out for any questions comments and concerns.

flyboyof3

Aircraft
Cessna 152 and 172
Total Flight Time

Small Coaxial Helicopter SCH-2A is one of the lightest manned coaxial helicopter in the world and is compliant to US FAR Part 103 Ultralight Vehicle rules.​

Pleas

Small Coaxial Helicopter SCH-2A is one of the lightest manned coaxial helicopter in the world and is compliant to US FAR Part 103 Ultralight Vehicle rules.​

Can some one please explain to me how a Coaxial helicopter turns and flies. I know how regular helicopters fly and turn.