SILVERLIGHT AVIATION AR-1 BUILDING PROCESS American Ranger

@Abid
BTW great video and I was responding to D.F's foolish CLT comment.

@Abid
BTW great video and I was responding to D.F's foolish CLT comment.

Oh ok. Well may be the 2017 MTO Sport replacement from AutoGyro will be CLT.

Oh ok. Well may be the 2017 MTO Sport replacement from AutoGyro will be CLT.
Great news. I know they are all trying for CLT and most like you do a great job compensating with your most excellent HS and it's American made!
Very proud of you!!!! :first:

How is your convertible coming along any news you can share?

Great news. I know they are all trying for CLT and most like you do a great job compensating with your most excellent HS and it's American made!
Very proud of you!!!! :first:

How is your convertible coming along any news you can share?

Haha. No that was a joke. I doubt the replacement of MTO Sport coming in 2017 will be a CLT. I was just joking.

The canopy tooling is in progress. Shape finalized on the plug and mold in progress now with special high heat resins.

Nice marketing video Gerald!!

Cool video of a cool gyro

Cool video of a cool gyro

Great video Gerald!

Hey,are there any plans for a 'naked' version of the AR1 (without body)?

If nothing else, I think it would be a great sales tool for Silverlight, but I also believe there may be a market for folks who want the fit-and-finish of a 'euro-gyro' but like the idea of wind-in-ur-face open-frame in an American-built gyro.

Just a thought...

M

Great video Gerald!

Hey,are there any plans for a 'naked' version of the AR1 (without body)?

If nothing else, I think it would be a great sales tool for Silverlight, but I also believe there may be a market for folks who want the fit-and-finish of a 'euro-gyro' but like the idea of wind-in-ur-face open-frame in an American-built gyro.

Just a thought...

M

It would not be too hard to do for us. There are a few instrument panels for naked trikes that I can get my hands on easily and use for AR-1. If someone desires a naked version, I'd take an order but have not seen any interest in such a machine yet. I'd use the 22 inch turf tires for it with a different front fork system

Abid, How soon will we be able to see the new enclosure for the AR-1?

Frame construction

Frame construction

Happy Turkey day.
This is how it starts with a frame built with US made Stainless Steel being welded together in Florida.

Attachments

• AR-1 Frame Begins.jpg
    AR-1 Frame Begins.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 34
It would not be too hard to do for us. There are a few instrument panels for naked trikes that I can get my hands on easily and use for AR-1. If someone desires a naked version, I'd take an order but have not seen any interest in such a machine yet. I'd use the 22 inch turf tires for it with a different front fork system
I’m interested in an open frame (naked) gyro