AR-1 gyro manufacturer
Aircraft
AR-1
Total Flight Time
3600+ .. New to gyroplanes
Hi All:
We will be at Mentone and Oshkosh both with AR-1
At Oshkosh we will be at Ultralight area space#947A

Please stop by and see what we are doing making these American made gyroplanes.
We will have a show special for both Mentone and Oshkosh (July 19 through July 31st) of $2500 off if and only if there is a non-refundable slot deposit of $5000.00 is placed to take up a slot during this time frame.
This slot deposit can be done via a check, wire or Visa.

Contact us via e-mail [email protected] or call 813-786-8290 if interested and we hope to see you there.

Attachments

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
I'll see you at both Mentone and OSH then!!!
See you at the parties buddy!

fara

AR-1 gyro manufacturer
Aircraft
AR-1
Total Flight Time
:). We will see you soon John

Last edited:

fara

AR-1 gyro manufacturer
Aircraft
AR-1
Total Flight Time
Greg and Chris are just leaving with the trailer and two gyroplanes for Mentone. I will be flying to Fort Wayne, IN commercially on Wednesday arriving at 6 pm.

Again if you have been interested in AR-1, take advantage of the strictly enforced airshow discounts and place your non-refundable $5k deposit. With the show discount you can have a day VFR AR-1 with factory builder's assist, DAR fees, radio, transponder, LED Nav/Pos lights, AeroLEDs aircraft landing light, your choice of paint, instructor set package for back seat, day VFR analog gauges, 2 standard under seat bags, Rotax 912ULS engine with fire resistant and lifetime fuel and oil lines, 3-blade composite prop that performs well with leading edge metal protection, all for around $65k and all made in the US. We have 10 orders so far this year for AR-1 and would like to get more to block out the rest of the year. This discount will not be available again this year after the shows and that will be strictly enforced.

$5k deposit can be given via check, cash, Visa/MC or a combination thereof. It is non-refundable and you are committed to the production slot. If you want this discount but not quite ready with the rest of the money, we will schedule production to your needs as long as the production can start by the end of the year on your order. There will be a price difference after the end of the year.

Financing is available to those with good credit as well.

Last edited:

fara

AR-1 gyro manufacturer
Aircraft
AR-1
Total Flight Time
Hi All:
We just got back from Mentone and Oshkosh.
We saw a bunch of people and got some serious interest.
Mentone was very lightly attended. I think its better after Oshkosh but the heat wave may have played a bigger role this time. I also suggest that the awards banquet is done on Saturday night instead of Friday. Still so, we had some serious inquiries and interest from Mentone which I hope will turn into sales.
I gave a talk about the development of AR-1. I hope people who attended found it interesting. We got to meet and chat a bit with Dr. Bruce Chernov who was very complimentary of AR-1. Thank you
I got to fly with Greg Gremminger in an M-16 which I enjoyed. I had never flown in an M-16 seriously before. It has in fact similar philosophy in terms of keeping systems more mechanical than pneumatic. I understand the comments about heavy stick but coming from trikes, it does not really bother me. Thank you Greg for flying with me.
Greg Spicola flew the E-10 ELA with Daniel (one of the designers/owners I believe).

AR-1 won Grand Champion gyroplane at Mentone.

As we headed to Oshkosh, I could feel the tiredness from Mentone with the heat wave setting in my body. Another reason the smaller show should be after the bigger show perhaps. Mentone is a lot more relaxed than Oshkosh. Serious gyroplane prospects who are already doing research and looking to buy are better off spending time with manufacturers and reps there than at Oshkosh.

We flew a lot of people at Oshkosh but one of the days went completely to thunderstorm and rain and on Saturday an airplane accident blocked off the runway for most of the rotorcraft flying time period so a couple of days some of the people who wanted to see how our gyroplane flies were left hanging unfortunately. Nothing in our control.

At Oshkosh AR-1 owned by Scott Williams won Champion gyroplane. On Saturday late afternoon Greg Spicola flew the blue AR-1 to Michigan for delivery. Saturday evening we packed and left.

We saw the announcement for Calidus Primary Category certification at Oshkosh. Good on them. Its still a bit off with no TCDS showing up and PC not done yet. It will be interesting how the market plays out for a business case for a primary category certified gyroplane with a PC done in German factory.

If any of our prospects we saw at the shows have a desire to contact us and have somehow lost contact information for us, you can contact [email protected]

Fly safe and have fun.

Last edited: