Shipping Help

cbb61032002

Greetings,

It is looking like my Wife and I are going to be purchasing a Gyro in Massachusetts. We live in Seattle. I'm guessing shipping would make more sense than ferrying but I could be wrong? Does anyone have a shipping service they have used in the past that they would recommend? OR perhaps a ferry pilot that would be interested in a long trip? Thanks for any help!

I imagine those choices would be better made on the model of gyro. If a euro gyro a ferry pilot might be a good choice. I know Greg Spicola has done it at least once going from Florida to the Northwest in a Sportcopter2. I assume back as well since last I knew it was back here.

If it’s an American Gyro like a Sport Copter, Dominator, Air Command, Parsons etc shipping it might be best bet with plenty of insurance. JMHO

I imagine those choices would be better made on the model of gyro. If a euro gyro a ferry pilot might be a good choice. I know Greg Spicola has done it at least once going from Florida to the Northwest in a Sportcopter2. I assume back as well since last I knew it was back here.

If it’s an American Gyro like a Sport Copter, Dominator, Air Command, Parsons etc shipping it might be best bet with plenty of insurance. JMHO
Cavalon :)

Craig McPherson hauls gyros cross country and may be able to assist with your problem. This is his company website:

You can find his contact info near the bottom including telephone. He also deals with AutoGyro a lot so the Cavalon would not be an issue.

Craig McPherson hauls gyros cross country and may be able to assist with your problem. This is his company website:

You can find his contact info near the bottom including telephone. He also deals with AutoGyro a lot so the Cavalon would not be an issue.
Thanks, I will reach out! Might be too far though to go from Texas to Massachusetts, to Seattle but I will check!

I have used a group out of Lakeland Airport that specializes in aircraft transport, I believe the name was Niel Aviation. They also ship internationally.