Server issues? Forum not delivering

Brian Jackson

Platinum Member
Aircraft
GyroBee Variant - Under Construction
2 days and this site has been unresponsive most of the time. Is it something on my end or are others here experiencing the same?

Been experiencing ..."weirdness"!!!!!:frown:

Seems like some of you aren't praying regularly!!!!

It's been working fine for me.

The server has been working fine for me in Michigan. Even though I've implemented a wireless home LAN, I personally don't use any connections other than wire to wire. Don't know what your configuration is, but my wireless doesn't always work consistently. So, yeah I've run twisted pair from one end of my house to the other. It always works, as long as Comcast doesn't have issues with their modem. Then its just unplug and replug both power and com to the modem and router. There's a ton of detailed issues that could be affecting your individual connections, just eliminate them one at a time. There's no magic or mystery, just binary logic.

I could have written some snide comment about how New Jersey's an environmental sink(I used to live there), and all the polluted landfills are soaking up all your bandwidth, but I'm a bigger person than that. :biggrin:

Brian Jackson;n1131121 said:
2 days and this site has been unresponsive most of the time. Is it something on my end or are others here experiencing the same?

Hi, Brian. I Have a little time to followup on your "server unresponsiveness" Hope your connectivity problem as regards the forum server has been resolved. If not, can you tell me some of the details of your connectivity configuration? Are you using a: 1. PC, a: 2. tablet or a: 3 smartphone? Then maybe some details on the software you use to connect. Stuff like that.

GyrOZprey;n1131141 said:
Been experiencing ..."weirdness"!!!!!:frown:

Hi, OZ person. I Have a little time to followup on your "server weirdness" Hope your connectivity problem as regards the forum server has been resolved. If not, can you tell me some of the details of your connectivity configuration? Are you using a: 1. PC, a: 2. tablet or a: 3 smartphone? Then maybe some details on the software you use to connect. Stuff like that.

eutrophicated1;n1131174 said:
I could have written some snide comment about how New Jersey's an environmental sink(I used to live there), and all the polluted landfills are soaking up all your bandwidth, but I'm a bigger person than that. :biggrin:

This makes more sense to me now. I'm chalking this up to bein' a Jersey thing. Forum has been responsive the past few days. No other sites were affected on either PC or mobile, just this one. All better now.