Selling 3-bladed carbon fiber propeller right rotation

meglin

Selling 3-bladed carbon fiber propeller right rotation.
The diameter of 1700 mm (67"). Price $ 660.
Spinner $ 110 fiberglass and carbon fiber spinner of $ 190.
Everything is new.

Last edited:

meglin

Lowers the price to $ 640.
Shipping costs are not included.
Delivery - 10 days.

Redbeard

Total Flight Time
425 hr
Looking for a 68"propeller right hand rotation SA2 mount for 165 hp engine

Mike G

Aircraft
Owned Magni M16 now ELA 07
Total Flight Time
550FW + 500 gyro
Meglin
Please define "right hand rotation" Is this clockwise or anti clockwise when viewed from the aircraft tail?
I put it another way; for a Rotax 9XX mounted on a pusher gyro (as per your photos) do I need a right hand or left hand prop?

Mike G

meglin

Meglin
Please define "right hand rotation" Is this clockwise or anti clockwise when viewed from the aircraft tail?
I put it another way; for a Rotax 9XX mounted on a pusher gyro (as per your photos) do I need a right hand or left hand prop?

Mike G
All propellers in the last photo - left rotation. Watch should be in the direction of flight.

meglin

Looking for a 68"propeller right hand rotation SA2 mount for 165 hp engine
For the perception of such a power is required 4 of our blades. It is necessary to design and launch of a special blade for this power. This is time-consuming and expensive exercise, so we must be sure that the demand for these blades is great enough.

meglin

I am pleased to see our new propeller on an airplane company Zlin at AERO 2016! He demonstrated excellent climb performance.

meglin

This propeller on Rotax-912-80 engine provides traction 209 kg. German plane CT-SW with them can reach speeds of 270 km / h.

meglin

Another parcel delivered in the United States is unacceptable for a long time - a month. Airmail! Hopefully, the customer will be satisfied.

Attachments

meglin

Operator happy. He says that the characteristics of the propeller has surpassed all previous plastic propellers.

meglin

A new size saber left propeller rotation diameter of 1820 mm. Great for push-Rotax engines 912-914.