Seeking Source for 3/32" Rudder Cable Housing/Conduit/Sheath

skyking

Skyking
Aircraft
SparrowHawk I
Total Flight Time
I am having a tough time locating a distributor of rudder cable housing/sheath/conduit for 3/32" SS wire rope. I am confident someone must know where to look? I have tried to contact Wescon Controls who was the original supplier for AAI/Groen Brothers. I need to pieces of conduit each at 15 feet. Thank you in advance for your responses. Semper fi.

Smack

Re-member?
Aircraft
Kitfox IV / F1 Rocket / Magni M-16 / Beech 18 / Aviomania G2sA-2
Total Flight Time
500+
Aircraft Spruce.

bugflyer

Bugflyer
Aircraft
owned C-205, Titan Tornado II, hours in several other aircraft
Total Flight Time
I am having a tough time locating a distributor of rudder cable housing/sheath/conduit for 3/32" SS wire rope. I am confident someone must know where to look? I have tried to contact Wescon Controls who was the original supplier for AAI/Groen Brothers. I need to pieces of conduit each at 15 feet. Thank you in advance for your responses. Semper fi.
Wicks.
Any Bowden cable supplier.

Abid

AR-1 gyro manufacturer
Aircraft
AR-1
Total Flight Time
4000+ 472 gyroplanes. Sport CFI Gyro and Trikes

We use this cable housing. We take out the push-pull cable and throw it away and cut the ends clean and use that as the cable housing for our 7 x 7 SS 1/8" regular control cable for the rudder

Last edited:

Countach

Aircraft
CGS Hawk Arrow/Air Command/Gyrobee
Total Flight Time
50 Gyro,200 Fixed Wing
Burt Rutan uses Nylaflow tubing in all his designs.