Scott Lewis in the hospital

Joe Pires

star hoarder
Aircraft
Aviomania GS2.
Total Flight Time
600 ish solo gyro and 190 ish two place
I just heard from Bear Perkins that our fearless leader has been in the hospital for about 10 days. He went in for a minor hernia operation which has apparently become a major one.

Lets send good wishes his way.

Get your lazy ass in shape fast! Bensen Days is around the corner . . .
God bless you and the doctors in care!
Heron

I went through a similar ordeal in 1995. I went in for a simple hernia operation but my pancreas shut down, I almost died, and was in the hospital for 18 days, 10 of those in intensive care. Just goes to show you that you never know. I wish Scott a speedy recovery!!!

Bob

I think I was just talking to him on the phone about 5 days ago....He didn't tell me he was in the hospital.....
Maybe it was 11 days ago....I could be having a senior moment of something.

Anyway, get well soon buddy! See Ya at BD's.

Thanks to you all for the kind words, Just was released today and now its time to heal… You can bet Ill be ready for Bensen Days . Hope to see you all there… thank you again..

Scott

Glad you had that takin care of Scott, cause you have to dig the whole to fit the twentyfive gallon root ball of the new oak tree I'm bringing to B-Days. Another plus is that I won't have to pick up your labor slack since you'll be in tip top shape!! :hail:

Scott,

Buddy we need you "workin" at BDs. :boink:

Glad you're out. Speedy recovery.

Glad you made it out of the Hospital, Scott. They'll kill you in there. If not the doctors it'll be some virus. Hope you heal fast. A lady at our church went into the hospital a couple weeks ago for a knee operation and she died.

Hey guys , don't give that slacker any pity, he will do anything to get attention!
But you got to admit, getting over 100 stitches , not once but twice is a bit excessive, even for Scott!
See ya Sat. at the meeting!

I just heard from Bear Perkins that our fearless leader has been in the hospital for about 10 days. He went in for a minor hernia operation which has apparently become a major one.

Lets send good wishes his way.

Scott,,, WHY did Perkins know about it ,,, :phone:

U Tradin UP :rapture: is there a conspiracy here or what

DID they'd NOOTER your MEAN Ass... It COULD Happen :eek:hwell:

So You won't be Bitchin so Much.... well Maybe ;)

Actually I have been working on Bear to bring him over to the wild side.