Scenic Shots from South West Ohio

barnstorm2

Platinum Member
Aircraft
2-place Air Command CLT SxS (project), & Twinstarr Autogyro
Total Flight Time
750+hrs and climbing
Got to take a documentary film crew flying yesterday morning (not an aviation related film).

On the way back I took some photos, the weather was great for a change.

barnstorm2

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
750+hrs and climbing

Thank you for viewing my photos!

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
Tim- Glad to see you back in the air posting your superb pictures. I know you have been busy, but I was getting a little paranoid thinking that since I am out chopping up the skies, that you thought there wasnt enough room for both of us. ha See ya at Mentone in a few weeks, and chopping the air right alongside you, if you dare!

Stan

Gyro_Kai

Aircraft
MT-03, Calidus (rent)
Total Flight Time
about 150
Great pictures, I bet the canoe crews got a little worried about the 'copter circling them :D,

Kai.

Gyro_Kai

Aircraft
MT-03, Calidus (rent)
Total Flight Time
about 150
Great pictures, I bet the canoe crews got a little worried about the 'copter circling them :D,

Kai.

cgmg

Aircraft
Empty hangar right now, have owned and flown Air Command & RAF
Total Flight Time
Tim,

Great pictures, as always. I've been missing your flight pictures lately, and here you are posting them again.

I also envy the landscape you fly over. My part of the world looks pretty boring after seeing what you've flown over.

Keep up the good work!

barnstorm2

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
750+hrs and climbing
Tim- Glad to see you back in the air posting your superb pictures. I know you have been busy, but I was getting a little paranoid thinking that since I am out chopping up the skies, that you thought there wasnt enough room for both of us. ha See ya at Mentone in a few weeks, and chopping the air right alongside you, if you dare! Stan
Thank you Stan! I am VERY much looking forward to flying with you. I hope to get some good Air-2-Air shots of that machine on the way to breakfast! Just keep your rotorwash to yourself ;) :p

Great pictures, I bet the canoe crews got a little worried about the 'copter circling them :D, Kai.
Thanks! I am not as close as I seem thanks to my camera lens. Also, this river winds along next to several airports and a glider port so I think they get used to aircraft flying over.

Tim,

Great pictures, as always. I've been missing your flight pictures lately, and here you are posting them again.

I also envy the landscape you fly over. My part of the world looks pretty boring after seeing what you've flown over.

Keep up the good work!
Thank you!

You know the 'Grass is always greener..."

I love flying in new places and I have never found a landscape that did not awe me from the air!

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
Great pictures Tim...

Thanks for taking us along!