Russian Collusion!

No video yet, I do have a couple of Chinese go pros, I have one mounted to my helmet, I think I can mount the other one on the mast.

Hey Ron! Yes I did sell the dominator to Casey T He is from Atlanta and flies out of cedartown. I still have the Flightstar for sale.

looks sweet!

You know, as long as I have been around gyros... I have yet to get offered a ride in any " Euro tub " gyro. Even Barry Ultracruiser hasn't ever offered to take me up in his whatever its called he has owned the last 4 or 5 years. Id like to see how your gyro flys, and how that yamaha feels compared to my old yama dominator

I am sure it won't feel as powerful as the old yamadominator because that thing was so light.
The Yamaha makes the Tango really stand out in performance, especially solo, I am seeing 1500 ft/min climb out @ 65mph.
like anything with 2 people the performance suffers but it is still quite good, flys very nice.

I am shocked. I bought a re-drive from him in Indiana at the gyro show this past August. He was the perfect gentleman, most helpful and informative. The Gyro community will miss his gyro knowledge greatly.
Tony