Rotors Over the Rockies

GyroDoug

I'm packing up and getting ready to head out there. I just watched to Local Weather report and they are predicting Highs of 75 degrees for Thur. and around 65 degrees for Fri. and Saturday so Tempretures will be ideal for flying. There will be a chance of thunderstorms on all 3 days with the likelihood of some rain on Fri. & Sat. so bring some rain gear. We do have a hangar that we can hang out in when it rains and it will likely pass through and then life will go on (much like Oskosh was the last couple times I attended)

Anyway, it is looking like it will be a great Event and I look forward to seeing everyone there soon. I will not have internet access while out there but will post some pictures when I get back (on Sunday).

Do we know what the dates are yet for ROTR 2011?
If I end up getting my enclosed hanger on wheels, I will try and make it this next year.
Brad

Last edited:

GyroDoug

ROTR 2011 - June 9-11

ROTR 2011 - June 9-11

Do we know what the dates are yet for ROTR 2011?
If I end up getting my enclosed hanger on wheels, I will try and make it this next year.
Brad
Brad,

Sorry for the delay on the reply. I just now noticed your post.

The dates for "Rotor Over the Rockies 2011" are June 9th - 11th. It will again be held at the Brigham City Airport. You can always get more details about this event by going to our website at "utahrotorcraft.org". Please let me know if you have any other questions about it. We would love to have you join us next year. It just gets bigger and better every year!

Doug Barker
URA Pres.