Rotor Head for

A-Aerospace

Dear Nicolas, unfortunatelly You not answering my phone calls and e-mails since many weeks... This is only way to contact You
Please tell me when I can receive my rotor head and prerotator for which I paid You long time ago,,,

the conversion on the prerotator and the rotorhead for your AK rotors was done successfully. the rotorhead can still take our standard blades. A video of the test flight of your rotorhead and shipping information with tracking was send to your VIBER.( at the number ending at: +xxxxxxxx 1643)

i have been away the lest 4-5 weeks testing new blades and very busy. i did not get any phone from you... i have both your mobile numbers in my contacts... and i did not receive a call from either one of them....
the only number that was calling me these few weeks and I DID NOT ANSWER... was a strange no with + and only 6-7 digits after the +. normally international call show +, the country code and another 9 to 12 digits. if this was your number... i apologize... i thought is one of the strange numbers we were warned not to answer (scams)

If you want to contact me urgently please SMS me so i can call you back.. Viber me.. or use my Gmail (phone email).... but all details are at your viber!!

Nicolas, I was interested to see your comment that you have been testing new rotor blades. I have heard that Ernie may possibly be selling his Dragon Wing Rotor Blade business. Could you be considering an alternative rotor for the Genesis?

Please excuse me if I have incorrect information.